Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:32:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The 100 epic tasks of Paul Joseph Watson

Started by Vodka Margarine, July 29, 2017, 01:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on September 13, 2017, 12:30:07 AM
55. At the point of climax one of them inexplicably shouts out the N-word, and they spend days on twitter explaining why this was entirely forgivable because it occurred within 'a heated wanking moment'.

Superb

Sebastian Cobb

56. Hilariously and unconvincingly attempts to plug something called 'Brainforce Plus' on infowars.
https://twitter.com/ChrisCaesar/status/926546199011786752

Lemming

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Lemming on November 04, 2017, 01:56:34 AM
A SUSTAINABLE BURST OF ENERGY

Imagine if he took too many and got an unsustainable burst of energy; he'd turn into an ignorant version of Akira.

asids

Bhazor

59 Spend all day talking about how the people laughing at him are totally triggered you guys.

60 Believing foreskin removal is some jew ploy to emasculate western men, PJW sits down in front of Last Man Standing and eats his own smegma with a little chemistry lab spatula.

asids

61. Become severely depressed, attempt suicide by overdosing on Brain Force Plus as it makes his energy levels become unsustainable

62. Upload a video of himself wanking into a hijab, suggesting it'll emancipate Muslim women from their male overlords

BlodwynPig

Never heard of this guy and looked up his wikipedia

QuoteOne of his first jobs was cleaning toilets at a sports arena, but he gave this up to concentrate on Infowars and his website PropagandaMatrix

63. Gives up his job as the co-host of Infowars to concentrate on cleaning toilets at a medium-sized sports hall in Barnsley

Tlentifini Maarhaysu

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on July 29, 2017, 09:34:19 PM
10. Cheer himself up by having a big wank to the last 15 minutes of Taxi Driver.

Who hasn't done that?

asids

64. Kill Sheffield United fans

QuoteSean Bean's popularity is also on the wane. I knew someone who met him in a pub in Sheffield and said he was a pompous twat. He also supports Sheffield United, which automatically makes him a cunt. I could never respect anyone who supports Sheffield United.

https://thetab.com/uk/sheffield/2016/11/07/paul-joseph-watson-18264#

Our Paul loves the Owls.

Mr Banlon

Lemming

65. Takes triple the recommended dosage of Brain Force Plus and as a result becomes unstuck in time, perceiving events 5 minutes before they happen due to having three times the "neural activation" he should. He has a vision of the Xbox One camera seeing his penis, but is powerless to fight fate

66. SCROTUM AND PENIS

67. Takes his daily InfoWars Super Male Vitality supplement, but notices the taste is off. With horror, he inspects the bottle closer to reveal that he has mistakenly ingested InfoWars Super Female Vitality instead. He strides to the mirror and screams "CUCK! CUCK! CUCK!" at his reflection for 6 unbroken hours until his t-levels return to normal

dex

69. WAHEEEY! PJW flies into a rage when a friendly muslim interrupts a video shoot by trying to sell smokeless fuel door to door.

Pingers

Quote from: Here Comes Mongo on August 17, 2017, 12:02:23 AM
29. PJW attempts to pronounce words in his native Sheffield accent rather than saying 'Youtoob' and 'An-tie Trump' in an attempt to appeal to an American audience.

As a result, he posts a video in which he asserts that he won't give up his reyt to free speech wi'aht a feyt. This confuses all his YouTube followers who are now picturing something involving hook-a-duck, a tombola and cake stalls. This latter reminds them of Nadia winning Bake Off and they are all triggered.

Sebastian Cobb

PJW voluntarily eats some 'trendy' food then has a benny about it.

Whole thread is immense:
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1103113917302296583

Paul Calf

The replies consist almost totally of ridicule.

Note that there were two rib options and a fillet steak on that menu too.

dex

70. PJW stubs his toe coming down the stairs. A series of 16 anger tweets go out, complaining of the design of the staircase culminating in the final tweet hailing Prince Phillip as being correct in his assessment that Indians can't build things sufficiently.

Sebastian Cobb

Has benny over wheelchair emoji's. Some of them are even black!

zomgmouse

greenman

73. Have someone remember his name in 2019.

Ferris

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on March 06, 2019, 08:04:00 PM
PJW voluntarily eats some 'trendy' food then has a benny about it.

Whole thread is immense:
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1103113917302296583

This is such a weak effort to generate controversial content and online arguments, I can't be bothered to point out how low quality it all is. I actually don't know who this chap is and will avoid googling him to find out.

Lol at him looking at a desert on a menu that he didn't think would be very good, saying it was overpriced, then voluntarily ordering it anyway to "troll" them, though. What a wally.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ferris

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 21, 2019, 03:00:09 PM
''Desert''?

Isn't that fish?

Later on in the twitter thread, he eyes up the desert menu. He says they all look silly, then orders the most expensive one "to troll them" (?) then declares it not very good when it arrives.

The food looks pretty nice to me, but he may not do a lot of fine dining? He was in Austin, TX so it's not like there aren't a million steak/bbq places on every corner. He's just a prat, and he's playing up to an audience, but I don't fully understand who he thinks he is fooling.

It's all pitiable, low-effort stuff. Can't believe I've made 2 (!) posts on it.

Cuellar