Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:17:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Noel Edmonds is Unwell

Started by Ballad of Ballard Berkley, August 08, 2017, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MidnightShambler

Quote from: Dex Sawash on November 17, 2018, 01:08:14 AM
If you had used "open image in new tab" you would get this url

https://cdn.skim.gs/image/upload/v1456339568/msi/attractive-man-closed-smile_zdirzw.jpg

Which is this img

Basically you have to fuck around until you get a page with just your image and no other internetty bullshit or words and stuff then copy that url into the image tags

I did use 'open image in new tab' and that's what I got. Is the fact I'm using an iPhone the problem?

MidnightShambler

I fucking did it. Hopefully nobody ever had to see this cunts face again. Thank you everyone!

Shit Good Nose

Noel news - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46287584

Do we want to try and help make this happen, or would we miss his eccentric ramblings?

Cuellar

QuoteEdmonds said he had been persuaded to go into the Australian jungle by his 15-year-old son Harrison. "He put me under considerable pressure," Edmonds told ITV.

I bet he fucking did.

Ferris

QuoteThe veteran broadcaster, 69, said he expected viewers to "put him through absolute hell" and had been eating worms from his garden to prepare.

This must be a joke but with Neol I can't be certain.

petril

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on November 21, 2018, 10:53:41 AM
Noel news - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46287584

Do we want to try and help make this happen, or would we miss his eccentric ramblings?

seems very "if Labour win I'm leaving the country". I can't imagine him keeping his end of the bargain

Thomas

If Corbyn wins today will the last person to leave Britain please euthanize Mr Blobby.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Edmonds offers chance he will go away forever?

I'd fucking vote for that to happen

I'd prefer it if he had to bring out another character called MR FRUITY that was a giant fruit machine that blunders into things and pays out in cum

pancreas

Can someone please update this with tales of Noel's madness on that programme that everyone watches. Thanks.

New Jack

Edmonds banned from zoo after seeing monkeys hurl shit and giving it back twice as hard, and, yes, better aim

BlodwynPig

Quote from: pancreas on November 25, 2018, 05:52:01 PM
Can someone please update this with tales of Noel's madness on that programme that everyone watches. Thanks.

These types of shows have a habit of bringing my heroes to their lowest ebb and then destroying their credulity forever.

Galloway
Feltz

and now Edmonds.

If I was Edmonds I would have run a mile, holed myself up in my large mansion and kept that aura of mystery. When I met him in that Devon pub back in 2006, he was just a normal guy, friendly and charming - seeing him ramrodded in the era of populist media is both shocking and cruel.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: BlodwynPig

If I was Edmonds I would have run a mile, holed myself up in my large mansion and kept that aura of mystery. When I met him in that Devon pub back in 2006, he was just a normal guy, friendly and charming - seeing him ramrodded in the era of populist media is both shocking and cruel.
Ahhhh... Back then he hadn't yet discovered his Nemesis, Horty Nosorio...

All together now-Ahhhhhh!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8128483/noel-edmonds-new-zealand-im-a-celeb/

That's unironic pity I was expressing, by the way-for the New Zealanders.

marquis_de_sad

Can you give us the gist of the article so I don't have to sully my browsing history with the Sun

kalowski

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on January 06, 2019, 12:01:00 PM
All together now-Ahhhhhh!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8128483/noel-edmonds-new-zealand-im-a-celeb/

That's unironic pity I was expressing, by the way-for the New Zealanders.
Jesus, I live in an overpriced area. £2.65 million would probably get 5 rooms at most round here.

BlodwynPig

All this red top tittle tattle really dents the mythos of certain celebrities. I want my Noel to be mysterious and aloof, not splashed across newspapers acting like a enraged toddler

monolith

Spoke to my Mum about I'm a Celebrity over Christmas and she told me she met Edmonds once at some work thing, he was a lovely chap apparently.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: monolith on January 06, 2019, 12:50:25 PM
Spoke to my Mum about I'm a Celebrity over Christmas and she told me she met Edmonds once at some work thing, he was a lovely chap apparently.

And very funny. Cf. My meeting with him in a Devon pub

Captain Z

Quote from: monolith on January 06, 2019, 12:50:25 PM

Is your mum Limmy?

biggytitbo

kalowski

DrGreggles

Ferris

Give 'em both barrels, Neol!

Just proves the truth of the grumpy old man cliche.  I never recall him being like that on TOTP or Swap Shop.

St_Eddie

monolith

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 06, 2019, 01:13:53 PM
And very funny. Cf. My meeting with him in a Devon pub
Quote from: Captain Z on January 06, 2019, 02:22:41 PM
Is your mum Limmy?
Tried really hard to word it in such a way to not draw comparisons as what she actually said was a lot closer to "surprisingly down to Earth and VERY funny" but I clearly failed!