Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:33:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2017 Semi Final: hedgehog90 vs Poisson Du Jour

Started by hedgehog90, August 10, 2017, 01:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

hedgehog90

*notsosureaboutthisonebutbedtimenowsofuckit*

Cerys

A beautiful match, but it has to be hedgehog90 for that serve.

Small Man Big Horse

Superb stuff from both, and it was hard to choose, but...hedgehog90

selectivememory

I love both of hedgehog90's shots. The second is just beautiful to look at. However, PDJ hit some great shots as well and gets points for trying to move the match along in an interesting direction, whereas I felt h90's second (while stunning) was closer conceptually to his serve than it was Poisson's return.

I am just being picky though, as it's a really tough choice. Both have been amazing, but I think on balance I have to go with hedgehog90, as the quality of his shots is as good as anything I've seen in this tournament.

pancreas

Amazing match. I think hedgehog90's work already should win the year. He has to go to the ball.

Kelvin

Black Ship

zomgmouse

Quote from: Black Ship on August 11, 2017, 11:53:32 PM
Sorry, but hedgehog just edged it.
More like edgehog

That's whom I voting for as well just to be clear

BlodwynPig

Spoon of Ploff

I also for the Hedge.

But would like to have seen golf clubs in the sword bag thing in the Final Fantasy shot.

kittens

hedgehog90

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on August 12, 2017, 06:18:16 AM
I also for the Hedge.

But would like to have seen golf clubs in the sword bag thing in the Final Fantasy shot.

Also should've come up with something better than TrumpStation.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Cerys on August 11, 2017, 06:20:49 PM
A beautiful match, but it has to be hedgehog90 for that serve.

I agree with Cerys. Hedgio.

Johnny Yesno

Poisson for the stronger conceptual links. Nice volley with Trumpstation2 Americium.

Absorb the anus burn

selectivememory

hedgehog90 wins 14-1, and has made the Wimblewrong final in his first ever tournament! Going to take some stopping if he keeps up this form. Thanks for playing another fine tournament, Poisson Du Jour.

hedgehog90

Well played, Poisson. Unfortunately the way the voting system works it makes it look like I thrashed you, but I think everyone would agree you played some excellent shots.
I feel a bit guilty with my second shot as I didn't follow your shot in proper wimblewrong fashion. I'll keep that in mind for the final.
Anyway, very enjoyable match, hope the spectators enjoyed it too :)

pancreas

Eurgh. Nothing worse than a gracious winner. Stamp his head into the dirt and fart on it.