Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:33:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2017 Semi-Final: Cerys vs Spoon of Ploff

Started by Cerys, August 11, 2017, 01:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on August 17, 2017, 05:00:43 PM
WimbleWrong 2016 has let itself go.

I prefer to think that it has been readying itself for my impending meltdown.

selectivememory

Back from the dead and into the Wimblewrong final! Spoon of Ploff wins 8-4. Check out the soon-to-be-created Final thread for further instructions.

Commiserations to Cerys, who played a fantastic tournament, and hit a couple of "shot of the tournament" candidates along the way. I guess CaB still isn't ready for a female Wimblewrong champion. Sad!

Cerys

I am seriously fucked off by this.  I've been a part of Wimblewrong since its beginnings all those years ago, competing each year (save for last year and possibly one or two others, during which the tournament was clearly inferior due to my absence), working my fucking heart out, only to be voted against by a bunch of talentless wankers who wouldn't know a work of art if it inserted itself firmly into their fetid, prolapsed rectums.  I've seen some criminally painful excuses for photo manipulation voted for, while my own shots, into which I've poured my heart, soul, and frankly precious blood and time, go utterly unappreciated.  And now I'm voted out again, in favour of some tosser who only got to stay in the running because kittens was too fucking lazy to play, and who put in practically no effort at all.  People like you is what is wrong with democracy.  You're all cunts and I hate the lot of you.

hedgehog90

In all seriousness I think Cerys deserved this and it's an outright SCANDAL that she didn't get to face the breakout star of this year's Wimblewrong - ME!!!

kittens

pancreas

Quote from: Cerys on August 17, 2017, 10:18:43 PM
I am seriously fucked off by this.  I've been a part of Wimblewrong since its beginnings all those years ago, competing each year (save for last year and possibly one or two others, during which the tournament was clearly inferior due to my absence), working my fucking heart out, only to be voted against by a bunch of talentless wankers who wouldn't know a work of art if it inserted itself firmly into their fetid, prolapsed rectums.  I've seen some criminally painful excuses for photo manipulation voted for, while my own shots, into which I've poured my heart, soul, and frankly precious blood and time, go utterly unappreciated.  And now I'm voted out again, in favour of some tosser who only got to stay in the running because kittens was too fucking lazy to play, and who put in practically no effort at all.  People like you is what is wrong with democracy.  You're all cunts and I hate the lot of you.

+1/-0 karm for this post

BlodwynPig

Spoon of Ploff

I can't disagree with any of this and will therefore be stepping down....

Not really. Yeeeeahhh finals here we come!!!

Cerys

BlodwynPig

Cerys

Look, Wimblewrong has been far too full of good sportsmanship.  If staging a meltdown is what it takes to restore some balance, then it's a service I'm prepared to perform.

Johnny Yesno

voted against by a bunch of talentless wankers who wouldn't know a work of art if it inserted itself firmly into their fetid, prolapsed rectums.

Given I voted for you, I think I have proven that it's a pretty successful method of art criticism.

Cerys