Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:42:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Oxide Ghosts - UK screenings

Started by AzureSky, August 15, 2017, 07:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Giggling Bean

I got my tickets for the October FACT screening in Liverpool.

Crabwalk

GRRRRGHGHHHH WHY DOES THE CAMBRIDGE SCREENING HAVE TO FALL ON MY SON'S 7TH BIRTHDAY?????

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Crabwalk on August 22, 2017, 03:02:45 PM
GRRRRGHGHHHH WHY DOES THE CAMBRIDGE SCREENING HAVE TO FALL ON MY SON'S 7TH BIRTHDAY?????

Because you had sex back in December 2009 or January 2010?

weekender

Note to future self: Don't be in Cambridge on 24th September 2017, a children's birthday party is ruined by a falling cinema screen.

Also: you will have the only easy-peel clementine left.  Don't open it.

Crabwalk

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on August 22, 2017, 03:43:44 PM
Because you had sex back in December 2009 or January 2010?

And will the punishment never end?

Never mind, I'll just have to make do with the fucking Lion King musical instead.

Beagle 2

I'm off to the Edinburgh showing if any whores are about for that one.

another Mr. Lizard

Just received an email from Derby Quad asking if I can introduce the screening there on Oct 17th and host the q&a. Which is nice. I've said yes.

Barry Admin

No Northern Ireland or even Dublin?

yeah great cheers

Namtab

Fuck's sake, no sign of an Exeter screening anymore.

the

Quote from: Barry Admin on September 05, 2017, 10:57:37 AMNo Northern Ireland or even Dublin?

yeah great cheers

Quote from: http://www.michaelcumming.co.uk/latest_news.htmlThe film will only be shown at live events and we are currently in discussion with independent cinemas across the country to arrange a series of screenings and Q&As. If you are interested in hosting such an event, please go to the contact page and get in touch. Screenings already sheduled are...

Do you happen to know someone who runs such a venue in NI, Barry? If so give them a nudge, could be worth a shot.

Edit: and well done another Mr. Lizard

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Fuck sake I still can't believe I'm missing the Leeds screening

Shoulders?-Stomach!

weekender

Oh, that's interesting.  Going anywhere nice?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

weekender

OK, I have made friends with a wasp.

Lt Plonker

Quote from: Barry Admin on September 05, 2017, 10:57:37 AM
No Northern Ireland or even Dublin?

yeah great cheers

I've given the QFT a bell and they're currently talking with Michael about it, apparently. Fingers crossed!

The Masked Unit

Quote from: Namtab on September 05, 2017, 12:26:40 PM
Fuck's sake, no sign of an Exeter screening anymore.
The "TBC" always was a bit ominous for my liking.

father_bigley

I'm going to the York screening of this on Wednesday, anyone else?

DukeDeMondo

Quote from: Lt Plonker on September 08, 2017, 05:38:31 PM
I've given the QFT a bell and they're currently talking with Michael about it, apparently. Fingers crossed!

Fantastic news!

simonpriley

I've just been to the first screening and it didn't disappoint. If you get a chance to book this it is a must for any fan! I won't give anything away, but it's great to see all the bits where it was even too funny for the cast to keep a straight face! Buzzing right now.

The Masked Unit

Regarding a possible Exeter screening, I've been told by the Picturehouse that it won't be happening there.

another Mr. Lizard

Derby screening now postponed until some time in November, date to be confirmed.

Wet Blanket

Saw it in Leeds last night. Some fantastic corpses from Morris that are worth the ticket price alone. It's absolutely packed with fascinating material; really brings home the attentiion to detail that went into every sketch and stunt.

weirdbeard

Can someone bootleg this? Come on, we all have video cameras on our phones now.

Beagle 2

Absolutely glorious, I've never laughed that much in a cinema before.

Makes me cry a bit that this will never see the light of day as a home release , there's so many places where you want to hit pause.