Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:31:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

!!!!! - Wimblewrong 2017 Final Info - !!!!!

Started by selectivememory, August 17, 2017, 09:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selectivememory

The semifinals have been completed. The official results:

hedgehog90 def Poisson Du Jour:14-1
Spoon of Ploff def Cerys: 8-4

So we have a rematch of this excellent quarter-final. And remember that for the final it's three shots each, lads.

hedgehog90, you're up first. You have until 10pm on Sunday 20/08 BST to post your serve.

Good luck to you both!

Cerys

Spoon of Ploff

So Hedge me ol' Nemisis we meet again, only this time the tables are definitely on the other foot.

Because it's your shot first.

pancreas

hedgehog90

"Join me."

hedgehog90

Spoon of Ploff

Johnny Yesno

Congratulations hedgehog90 for winning the final.

Here are my favourite shots of the tournament, in no particular order.

hedgehog90

Poisson Du Jour

Poisson Du Jour

Cerys

Pdine

Spoon of Ploff

I may have missed some due to the photobucket cuntery.

zomgmouse

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on August 26, 2017, 08:52:47 AM

I may have missed all of zomgmouse's entries which are clear evidence of genius and the man should be given a Nobel Prize for Satire.

alan nagsworth

i would just like to state that despie my inactivity on here in recent months i am nonetheless appalled that nobody contacted me when the 2017 signups were announced, because i would have liked to have competed this year. so FUCK YOU ALL, ROTTERS

Passive-Aggressive Susan

If only there were some sort of annual sporting event that always heralds the start of this 'humerous' tournament, Alan!

I'm not regretting taking voluntary redundancy as an administrator on this site, I must say. Thankfully, my eyes were saved this year from having to look at stuff like, I don't know... probably babies being pooed on by the Queen Mother or Miranda Hart 'getting Bukkake'd' by Jim Davidson, Larry Grayson & Sir Bruce Forsyth RIP.