Author Topic: Haha Tape IV. Buy in?  (Read 19181 times)

NoSleep

• feat. Keith Jarrett and his singing parrot
    • Space Is The Place
Re: Haha Tape IV. Buy in?
« Reply #330 on: April 12, 2019, 10:15:59 AM »
Hmm... they've all been seen on the forum in the last 24 hours. Given that PMs might not get through if you're blocking pop ups, maybe we should see what threads they're posting in (if at all) and remind them there.

NoSleep

• Space Is The Place
« Reply #331 on: April 12, 2019, 10:24:10 AM »
Done

Rich Uncle Skeleton

• Oh it's a whole flock of detectives.
« Reply #332 on: April 12, 2019, 10:25:26 AM »
Hey guys this a yes, sorry. Give me two weeks? Probably best not to read my other posts in this thread God knows what else I promised in the past

« Reply #333 on: April 12, 2019, 05:54:29 PM »
Sorry for not seeing the PM.  I have about 4 different and completely different songs on the go for this.  Not helped by my hard drive dying before xmas and having to recover loads of shit.

Bottom line - I am miles away from being finished. 

I am moving house at the end of May and I guess it will have to be done one way or another by then as I will have no access to any of my gear for about 6 months.  I apologise for being an ABSOLUTE shit bulb.

« Reply #334 on: April 12, 2019, 06:34:04 PM »
Ive got a few things I was working on but not sure fit with the bit of the film. Keep flim flaming over what to contribute. If we have a final deadline deadline I will definitely have something. I'm away to Scotland for this week then off to Wales for Machynlleth on first weekend in May so I'll sent you whatever I have by end of this month. 2 weeks.

NoSleep

• Space Is The Place
« Reply #335 on: April 12, 2019, 06:59:04 PM »
Ive got a few things I was working on but not sure fit with the bit of the film. Keep flim flaming over what to contribute. If we have a final deadline deadline I will definitely have something. I'm away to Scotland for this week then off to Wales for Machynlleth on first weekend in May so I'll sent you whatever I have by end of this month. 2 weeks.

The film clip is no kind of clincher. Feel inspired by it to any degree that doesn't hamper the creative process. You don't have to fit it to the film.

falafel

• Yes, blue.
« Reply #336 on: April 13, 2019, 06:54:14 AM »
Sorry. I missed all this. Life continues to get in the way. I did say to assume I was out back in whenever. I am on holiday with a laptop right now so if I can get it done in the next fortnight I will, though I am pretty sure I have lost the original so it might be a completely different composition. If i can't do it on holiday, I'm out.

« Reply #337 on: April 14, 2019, 11:35:36 AM »
The film clip is no kind of clincher. Feel inspired by it to any degree that doesn't hamper the creative process. You don't have to fit it to the film.

It was more vibes than anything more specific. My part of the film has a very specific plot point where there are a couple of mood shifts to it and I kinda wanted to get that vibe in the music. Might need a bit of Ableton cut-and-shit. Edit: I mean't cut-and-shut but shit is probably more appropriate. :)

NoSleep

• Space Is The Place
« Reply #338 on: April 14, 2019, 11:37:39 AM »
Sorry. I missed all this. Life continues to get in the way. I did say to assume I was out back in whenever. I am on holiday with a laptop right now so if I can get it done in the next fortnight I will, though I am pretty sure I have lost the original so it might be a completely different composition. If i can't do it on holiday, I'm out.

I really hope you get it done, as your contribution will be sorely missed (based on your previous fine offerings).

falafel

• Yes, blue.
« Reply #339 on: April 14, 2019, 01:23:23 PM »
PM'd you, NoSleep.

Johnny Textface

• Film grain is a choice.
« Reply #340 on: April 15, 2019, 05:53:53 PM »
I feel this project is drawing to close. How exciting. Pencil release date in for 2020

« Reply #341 on: April 15, 2019, 11:35:17 PM »
Sorry, I've been away in Islay and generally occupied before that. I'll send something this weekend and that will be that.

« Reply #342 on: April 18, 2019, 01:32:58 PM »
Hey, it's the Easter holiday.

Excerpt of final cover art

01A)Dr Syntax Head  -  "I'm hoping to get it done this weekend, it shouldn't actually take long"
      01B)McFlymo  -  Done
      02)jonnycuba  -  Done
      03)gabrielconroy  -  "I'll send something this weekend and that will be that"
      04)Beagle 2  -  Done
      05)drummersaredeaf  -  Done
      06)NoSleep  -  Editing and mixing
      07)Phil_A  -  Done
      08)Dusty Gozongas  -  Done (possible alternative version pending)
      09)falafel  -  "if I can get it done in the next fortnight I will"
      10)Rich Uncle Skeleton  -  "Give me two weeks?"
      11)the  -  Done
      12)Johnny Textface  -  Done
      13)ArtParrott  -  Done
      14)Petey Pate  -  Done
      15)hummingofevil  -  "I'll send you whatever I have by end of this month. 2 weeks"
      16)thraxx  -  "... end of May and I guess it will have to be done one way or another by then"

- If your name is in bold red, please finish a track

Johnny Textface

• Film grain is a choice.
« Reply #343 on: April 18, 2019, 09:21:23 PM »
Could make it a double album?