Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:59:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Big Lez Show (independent YouTube cartoon)

Started by swordfish_bhoona, August 23, 2017, 03:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I can honestly say this is the most entertaining, daft and funny thing I've watched for a long long time; a crass and naturalistic psychedelic cartoon made on Mspaint by three Australian cunts. Very reminiscent of achewood in that it begins with veru crude animation and single-episode storylines but expands into something way deeper as you get a feel for the characters and narrative... this was the first video I watched... https://youtu.be/wIsJkjImpdI
Which was painfully funny but i'd recommend watching from the start and savouring the Choobah Island episodes.

Honestly give it a chance its fantastic!

WhoMe

It's really is the best comedy thing around atm. You have to wait months for a new episode but it's always worth it.

...skitz cunt.

Sin Agog

madhair60

I started from series 1 and it's fucking hilarious in places and at least interesting all the time. Good shit ya fuckin druggo.

alan nagsworth

Bumping this motherfucker because the third film came out recently and it's brilliant.

Really enjoy how it does all the usual "whoa drug trip" stuff but with such charm (based on the viewer's awareness that it's just a small handful of mates drawing it frame by frame in Paint and recording all the audio themselves, badly) that it's endearing and hilarious and really just feels like an extension of the bond the creators share. Via a bunch of sasquatches.

Anyway Choomah Island 3: Denouement is another step up not just in the plot but in the production. Watching some of it I had to kept reminding myself, "christ, this looks really good now and these cunts drew an hours worth of it". Their dediation combined with how utterly dumb and crass it frequently is is wonderful. Lez's huge trip near the start of this was so funny my friend and I were laughing pretty much non-stop for the whole bit, which is really quite rare.

Surely there's more love for BLS on CaB than this thread suggests.

madhair60

I haven't caught up with it at all. Thanks for the bump. Went back and rewatched season 1, giggling like a dickhead. Downloaded the rest, gonna blitz it.

alan nagsworth

Well I am glad one person likes it.

It is stupidly funny at the best of times. There's one where Clarence is getting punched in the face repeatedly and the horrible sound they used that just sounds literally like meat being punched is so grim. Also this scene where Clarence wins the jackpot on a scratch card is fuckin great cunt. I love Clarence.

PlanktonSideburns