Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:17:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

CaB memes you don't understand

Started by thecuriousorange, August 31, 2017, 04:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Clowne

Legend Gary

I have no idea what these things mean.

touchingcloth

Clowne is poo and Legend Garys a legend wats hard about it.

popcorn

Biffre.

I like the word but I wonder of its origins.

pancreas

Quote from: thecuriousorange on August 31, 2017, 04:47:25 PM
Clowne

This is not a meme. Clowne is a word for an apocalypse myth in which 10ft clowns in spaceships invade planets and anally despoil the inhabitants, also called pwning. Generally accepted that clowns have barbed penises. Many famous dynasties including the Bosweghi (notably Captain Gloylot Boswego) and Eggwi (e.g. Zbiderman Eggwe), who also fight each other in gladiatorial fuck-combat, joined by assorted extras like the Walvis Bay Cum-Dragon. Aerial assault provided by pterodactyls with dog-shit in piping bags attached to their beaks; they swoop down and pump dog-shit up your arse. Shock troops are skull-fucking scarecrows, frot-golems as infantry. Goblins and eggs seems to feature a lot. Some robots known to exist, like Unit Jugsolid with anus whisk for nose. NB 'Clowne' also refers to the actual event of invasion. Threads of particular interest in HS Art include Xmas VERSUS, 1001 things to do before Clowne, Poetry recital competition.

Biffre is, I think, the name of a planet.

Barry Admin does not appreciate mention of Clowne in General Bullshit, and I am breaking a promise not to mention it in GB, but for educational purposes and to point out he strongly prefers it quarantined in HS Art, it seems worth it on this occasion.

Phil_A

The ongoing saga of Legend Gary and his many exploits:

http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,52297.0.html

But wait, hold onto your minds, I just discovered something astonishing...

https://www.facebook.com/legendgarys/

LEGEND GARY IS REAL?

pancreas

Dex Sawash

Quote from: pancreas on August 31, 2017, 05:08:04 PM
This is not a meme. Clowne is a word for an apocalypse myth in which 10ft clowns Intergalactic Sod Harlequins in spaceships invade planets and anally despoil the inhabitants, also called pwning. Generally accepted that clowns have barbed penises. Many famous dynasties including the Bosweghi (notably Captain Gloylot Boswego) and Eggwi (e.g. Zbiderman Eggwe), who also fight each other in gladiatorial fuck-combat, joined by assorted extras like the Walvis Bay Cum-Dragon. Aerial assault provided by pterodactyls with dog-shit in piping bags attached to their beaks; they swoop down and pump dog-shit up your arse. Shock troops are skull-fucking scarecrows, frot-golems as infantry. Goblins and eggs seems to feature a lot. Some robots known to exist, like Unit Jugsolid with anus whisk for nose. NB 'Clowne' also refers to the actual event of invasion. Threads of particular interest in HS Art include Xmas VERSUS, 1001 things to do before Clowne, Poetry recital competition.

Biffre is, I think, the name of a planet.

Barry Admin does not appreciate mention of Clowne in General Bullshit, and I am breaking a promise not to mention it in GB, but for educational purposes and to point out he strongly prefers it quarantined in HS Art, it seems worth it on this occasion.

mothman

Ian Drunken Smurf

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: popcorn on August 31, 2017, 05:05:17 PM
Biffre.

It started off as Biff, then later became Biffre.
When it was still biff I assumed it to be an abbreviation of "biffin's bridge", but that hasn't been confirmed.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: popcorn on August 31, 2017, 05:05:17 PM
Biffre.

T'ain't all its cracked up to be?

Ian Drunken Smurf

Blac Chyna - and accompanying orifices/orifi...

BlodwynPig

Cerys

touchingcloth

Alberon

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 31, 2017, 06:03:38 PM
Fixed that for you

Not to be confused with FTFY - 'Fucked That For You' of course.

Or FTFY - 'Foreskins That Frighten You'

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: DukeDeMondo on August 31, 2017, 05:13:45 PM
Holy shit!

What on earth?

I promise I had no idea.

I still think that has been made by one of you guys.

Norton Canes

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I missed what sparked "this doesn't look good for Corbyn", though I think I get the general idea.

Thursday

I think I've seen that one on twitter

mr. logic

'Get in grave.'  Is it just clunky wording, or is it supposed to be funny?

Shay Chaise

Quote from: mr. logic on August 31, 2017, 07:15:23 PM
'Get in grave.'  Is it just clunky wording, or is it supposed to be funny?

It's about the principle. The wording just saves time communicating that conviction.

'Grave' very adequately communicates the same to those aware of context.

'Get grave', on the other hand, is a failure of communication; the lack of preposition is very ambiguous and the target will likely be confused as to the intent.

'Get in a grave' would inevitably be misused by deaf/illiterate folk, and 'get in the grave' would creep in. (c.f. 'Sex In The City') leading to confusion over the specific object suggested by the definite article.

The awful Twitter meme 'GET IN THE FUCKING SEA' is an on-the-nose thick person's rip-off off 'get in grave' and was likely 'created' by one of the less intelligent and creative members of this forum, or a media-type lurker. Just PM me to admit it, you unoriginal thick fuck.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Get In Grave was a creation of the apparently departed The Boston Crab, an excellent poster before he got bored and started behaving in a cunty way.

hamfist

I thought 'Biffre' was a poo-ruption of 'Beaver' specifically meaning ladies weewee parts.

Vodka Margarine

Quote from: Shay Chaise on August 31, 2017, 07:57:23 PM
The awful Twitter meme 'GET IN THE FUCKING SEA' is an on-the-nose thick person's rip-off off 'get in grave' and was likely 'created' by one of the less intelligent and creative members of this forum, or a media-type lurker. Just PM me to admit it, you unoriginal thick fuck.

I started a thread about that very suspicion back in the day. Feigned ignorance, just as I suspected. They've gone very quiet now, to be fair.

TheManOne

I will get this wrong, but something like...

I BALEM JACK BAUER!

I never knew the meaning nor how to use that one.

TheManOne

Quote from: Shay Chaise on August 31, 2017, 07:57:23 PM

I always thought it was inspired by* "GET IN THE BACK OF THE VAN!" from Withnail & I. With absolutely no reason to. Nor with any real interest as, like you, I saw it as shit for cunts.

*nicked from

Cerys

Quote from: TheManOne on August 31, 2017, 08:07:58 PM
I will get this wrong, but something like...

I BALEM JACK BAUER!

I never knew the meaning nor how to use that one.

I BAMLEM JACK BUAER was the result of a much beloved poster getting drunk for the first time and posting throughout her experience.  The phrase popped up in her drunken monologue, and the rest is history.