Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:37:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

CaB memes you don't understand

Started by thecuriousorange, August 31, 2017, 04:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bingo Fury

Quote from: weekender on September 02, 2017, 05:38:49 PM
From memory, Barry Admin was getting mildly frustrated with Huzzie not being able to spell the word 'the', so he introduced the functionality that replaced 'tee ee haitch' with 'THE FUCKING THE' (or something like that), on the grounds that it might be funny.

FUCKING HELL LADS, if I remember correctly. I'm always meaning to stick a random FUCKING HELL LADS in a post to make people think, "Christ, Neil's turned it back on!"

Tweedy

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on September 01, 2017, 06:15:59 PM
It never bothered me particularly so I'm definitely not an expert, but I'd say the explanation is it's a forced 'awkward' line delivery meant to make the character sound a bit self-conscious & dorky, like a pale imitation of Alan Partridge in IAP onwards.

Nick Frost, in this Man Stroke Woman sketch, uses exactly 'that' intonation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Eng-pRT9uA

Dex Sawash

Dex Sawash

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Hangthebuggers

H.S Art is the domain of MATTER OF FACT: Which is enough to justify its existence thrice over.

Goldentony

I believe FUCKING HELL LADS originated from a tag I posted in the Indiana Jones thread which as far as I remember was 'FUCKING HELL LADS I'M IN A FRIDGE IN THE FIFITES'

Matter Of Fact was me too, originally.