Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:02:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pillars Of Eternity PS4/XBONE

Started by Viero_Berlotti, September 06, 2017, 04:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viero_Berlotti

Console adaptation out now. Obviously it all hangs on wether they've converted the controls well enough from the PC version. Reviews have been fairly positive in this aspect. Anyone on here played the console version? I'm thinking of getting it, I wanted it on PC when it first came out but my setup might not be powerful enough.

Chairman Bodog

Finished it in 2 days on PS4. I missed out on a heap load of side quests. Once you finish act III it goes to credits so make sure you clean up before you go in. Combat is utter dross, in my opinion. Your party members just give up if you have enemies rushing a tight space. It is an Obsidian game, writers of New Vegas, so expect a lot of witty quips and solid dialogue. The customization of your character in the beginning is absolutely stunning. Your birthplace and profession ties in to a lot of reputations with factions. The maps are beautiful, albeit a little small and lifeless. It's like Dragon Age in that respect. I recommend it if you're into your isometric RPGs. Proper slanging, mandown.

Trophies are simple enough too, if you're a platinum whore. There's none pertaining to difficulty. You can play it in story mode if you find the combat shit hard.