Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,476
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:43:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Home: The Adventures of Tip and Oh

Started by Shit Good Nose, September 10, 2017, 07:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit Good Nose

At the risk of talking about a kids cartoon on here, I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen it (it's on Netflix)?

As someone who was interested and ultimately disappointed (and bored) by the film, which wasted its huge potential and was very short on humour preferring mawkish Disney-esque "messages", the series has completely run away with the premise and capitalises on the surreal comedic nature of the world the film set up.  Hats off to the voice cast, too - the three leads (Tip, Oh and Oh's mum [sorry - mom]) are characterised SO well in the series, that now hearing Jim Parsons, Rihanna and Jennifer Lopez in the film, it just sounds weird to the point of being wrong.

Anyway, Nose Jnr started watching it and I found myself warming to it very quickly, and I like it.  So there.

This could also fit in the Comedy Chat thread as it's an out-and-out comedy which is clearly written for adults as well as kids.