Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:01:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Morrissey continues.

Started by Thomas, September 18, 2017, 11:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

Quote from: Benevolent Despot on April 17, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
Please do your own work and give me some examples of fascism. I'm here to learn.

Tell me who the professional liars are first please. Or is it just a thing you say?

thugler

QuoteEnd support of Paris agreement and the climate change religion

Climate change 'religion'

purlieu

The problem is if you use words like 'fascist', 'Nazi', etc., people will use a strict definition of those terms. It's better to just use 'right-wing nutjobs' and be done with it.

itsfredtitmus

frankly mr shankly. good song.

sevendaughters

Quote from: purlieu on April 18, 2018, 10:09:54 AM
The problem is if you use words like 'fascist', 'Nazi', etc., people will use a strict definition of those terms. It's better to just use 'right-wing nutjobs' and be done with it.

true enough, maybe even talking of the spectrum is redundant, though I do feel reasonably safe saying For Britain are an authoritarian neo-fascist political group - or certainly a group that dog-whistles to the existing hardened never-went-away fascist groups dating back to the 1970s under the veneer of 'rational' and nationalistic respectability - but they have some plausible deniability in their rhetoric and also they haven't actually been able to put any policy into action. i think it's telling that Moz chooses this party for their green credentials rather than, idk, Green?

Dolly Clackett

Morrissey is essentially my 68 year old aunt on Facebook. Memes about evil evil Islam, graphic posts raging against animal cruelty and inane reminiscing about 1950s Britain. Has he promoted a petition to bring back the Golliwog yet? I think that's the only thing left for the comparison to be truly complete.

itsfredtitmus

We're only this (...) close to Morrissey saying SJW

the science eel

I don't know what annoys me more - this kind of shite

Quote from: Dolly Clackett on April 18, 2018, 12:03:38 PM
Morrissey is essentially my 68 year old aunt on Facebook. Memes about evil evil Islam, graphic posts raging against animal cruelty and inane reminiscing about 1950s Britain. Has he promoted a petition to bring back the Golliwog yet? I think that's the only thing left for the comparison to be truly complete.

or Mozz's own half-informed rubbish

SHUT UP all of you. Please.

itsfredtitmus

oh the morrissey fans out

Dolly Clackett

I'd say Morrissey's is more annoying, my aunt has only got about 40 friends on Facebook.

jobotic

Yeah, it is Morrissey that's worse. Definitely Morrissey.

the science eel

tenmen

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on April 18, 2018, 12:20:40 PM
We're only this (...) close to Morrissey recording a song called SJW

ieXush2i

Quote from: Benevolent Despot on April 17, 2018, 09:19:33 PM
For Britain is not a fascist party. Having "Britain" in the name of something doesn't automatically make it fascist. For example, The Great British Bake Off is not a fascist baking show. Some professional liars have called it fascist.

Going to the source we can see that For Britain is:

https://www.forbritain.uk/for_britain_is_anti_fascist

I like that they don't care about someone's religion or which country they're from, as long as they're not Muslim or an immigrant.

Howj Begg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/i-ve-been-dreaming-of-a-time-when-the-english-are-sick-to-death-of-labour-and-tories

QuoteI despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May's policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone!  But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

"I would do anything for my Muslim friends" is of course the most queasy, racist track on Morrissey's next album.

ieXush2i

Hee, Morrissey - like Trump - is the ultimate eternally misunderstood victim

popcorn

For some reason "The BBC has closed down." made me laugh out loud.

purlieu

"We need a party that is far removed from old fashioned, set-in-their-ways politicians, one not based in the Westminster establishment. A party that values compassion for all lives, human and animal."
How about the Greens, Stev-
"For Britain! A new party that provides a valuable alternative to all the crimes the two biggest parties have committed."
The Greens are like that, too y-
"They are our only option! The only alternative to Labour and the Tories!"
How about-
"Ignore the links some of their founders have with right wing organisations, they're definitely not fascists!"
The Greens aren't even connected with right wing things, how about them?
"For Britain! The only alternative to the political establishment. By the way did you notice it's coloured people who commit all the crimes? Bye!"

jobotic

QuoteFor Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender.

E E EDL.

What the fuck is the matter with him?

DrGreggles

Quote from: popcorn on April 20, 2018, 06:09:39 PM
For some reason "The BBC has closed down." made me laugh out loud.

He meant the NME.

neardark

He forms opinions of people based entirely on whether they're vegetarian and/or animal friendly.

Neomod

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

but....

What a Berkeley Hunt.

Part of Anne Marie Waters reply, "Thank you for this boost to For Britain. You are one of the only remaining British icons who hasn't sold out to the thought police"

he's not even the best racist singer

non capisco

People are going on like he's had some kind of breakdown but Morrissey has always been a dreary bigot. When he was in The Smiths he was bollocking on about how you had to be black to be asked to appear on Top Of The Pops.

gib

this is great

fred titmus is on holiday

holyzombiejesus

Does he get anything from this?

Neomod

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on April 20, 2018, 11:52:37 PM

Certainly won't be higher record sales.

holyzombiejesus

Well, you wouldn't have thought so. I can't think of a single positive thing he stands to gain through these pronouncements, the stupid fucking cunt. Ew! I might dislike him more than Bono.

DrGreggles

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on April 20, 2018, 11:52:37 PM

I think all the publicity gives him a tiny erection.