Author Topic: Morrissey continues.  (Read 41509 times)

Re: Morrissey continues.
« Reply #540 on: May 15, 2019, 06:54:25 PM »
A rush and a push and the lebensraum
Shall be ours for 1 thousand years

« Reply #541 on: May 15, 2019, 07:31:31 PM »
There is (or was) a fair amount of goodwill towards him among a certain demographic, here and in America, I reckon. They might not buy his records but they'd listen to him doing a radio show like Jarvis or Iggy or see him at a festival occasionally. He could have a nice retirement if he shut up about all this shit, he wouldn't have to keep scrabbling around releasing crappy records and throwing strops at gigs. He's pissing it all away like a cunt. Oh well.
I mean, I was one of those sad, lonely wankers (in both senses of the word) who spent a huge part of their youth in their bedroom listening to the Smiths. As you do. So he had a whole lot of goodwill from me for quite a long time - saw him in Tallinn in 2009 and it was an alright gig. Band were duff, he was OK, slagged off Madonna and McDonald's, which is fair enough.

Something happened at some point no longer after that, I reckon, that sent him into some kind of spiral. The autobiography was the biggest load of wank I've read in years, moreso than Sting's book, which actually starts with a wank.

daf

• The Fabulous Moolah
« Reply #542 on: May 15, 2019, 07:59:58 PM »
Sting's book, which actually starts with a wank.

Don't Spunk So Close to Me
Wanking on the Moon
I'm an Englishman Tugging Pork

« Reply #543 on: May 15, 2019, 08:07:53 PM »
“I have been following a new party called For Britain which is led by Anne Marie Waters. It is the first time in my life that I will vote for a political party. Finally I have hope. I find the Tory-Labour-Tory-Labour constant switching to be pointless. For Britain has received no media support and have even been dismissed with the usual childish ‘racist’ accusation. I don't think the word ‘racist’ has any meaning any more, other than to say ‘you don’t agree with me, so you’re a racist.’ People can be utterly, utterly stupid.”

We sure he doesn't post on here?

« Reply #544 on: May 15, 2019, 08:16:49 PM »
He did but he got banned

« Reply #545 on: May 15, 2019, 08:42:17 PM »
Don't Spunk So Close to Me
Wanking on the Moon
I'm an Englishman Tugging Pork

Sausage In A Throttle

« Reply #546 on: May 15, 2019, 08:49:07 PM »
De Do Do Do, De Da Da Spunk Everywhere

gib

• weak and wobbly
« Reply #547 on: May 15, 2019, 08:53:39 PM »
Spunkstains in the Material Folds

« Reply #548 on: May 15, 2019, 08:58:39 PM »
I Strummed My Head

kalowski

• Sooner or later
« Reply #549 on: May 15, 2019, 10:51:43 PM »
Cocks anne.

kalowski

• Sooner or later
« Reply #550 on: May 15, 2019, 10:52:42 PM »
Rubbings (Russians)

DukeDeMondo

• fuck sake
« Reply #551 on: May 16, 2019, 12:53:40 AM »
He wore it again last night.

https://pitchfork.com/news/morrissey-wears-far-right-political-party-pin-on-fallon/

Trying to think of a good insult but brain is melting.

His jacket in the video looks like somebody came up it six hours ago. Not that that's any sort of insult or anything. But that's what it looks like.

Bennett Brauer

• I'm not "likeable"
« Reply #552 on: May 16, 2019, 01:16:24 AM »
The guy is such a fucking douche. I guess there might be some entertainment to be had from reviewing his career from the 1980s onwards with the knowledge that he is actually a complete simpleton, not the tortured artist he was held up as for so long.

My dad called him out as a nincompoop when he first saw him on TOTP.

He also said 'What the fuck is that?' when Imagination did Body Talk.