Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:09:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Morrissey continues.

Started by Thomas, September 18, 2017, 11:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Quote from: thecuriousorange on May 24, 2019, 01:44:12 PM
Someone should throw a vegan milkshake over him.
someone should pelt him with meat pasties

Quote from: Satchmo Distel on May 24, 2019, 12:49:35 PM
He's also made no attempt to separate the music from the politics, and has worn the badge while performing, so he's a fascist artist, not an artist who happens to be a fascist.

Morrissey is a facist eh, you don't think you might be jumping the shark with this one kids?

Quote from: Howj Begg on May 24, 2019, 12:29:36 PM
Someone complained already. Why should they have to put up with that?

I hope they burn the posters too! and any books he has written!

We should definitely continue to allow the modern facist left wing minority to decide what we we are allowed to see and consume through mob outrage

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on May 26, 2019, 08:36:47 AM
Morrissey is a facist eh, you don't think you might be jumping the shark with this one kids?

We should definitely continue to allow the modern facist left wing to decide what we we are allowed to see and consume through mob outrage

You snivelling piece of shit

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 26, 2019, 08:37:47 AM
You snivelling piece of shit

Anything else you want to ban at the moment?

Mark Steels Stockbroker

Nobody who read List Of The Lost would object to seeing it burned. They'd probably supply the matches.

sponk

Quote from: Paulie Walnuts on May 26, 2019, 08:36:47 AM

We should definitely continue to allow the modern facist left wing minority to decide what we we are allowed to see and consume through mob outrage

What left wing fascists? Name some.

'Hea-ven knows I'm with the right, now....'

'Mus-lim in a coma.  I know, I know, I beat him seriously....'

'Kill Is-lam, Kill Is-lam, until i-i-ittt's real-ly no-thing....'

king_tubby

'There is a Reich that never goes out'

Have we had that one?

'Oh, Al-lah will find work for idle hands to do.  In martyr's paradise, we can promise you, oh, it's different, say we she-e-ikhs....'

Gregory Torso

What's your favourite Smiths cover, mine is either

tATu - How Soon Is Now

or

the Ukraninans Batyar

'Honour All-ah's son, and his heir, with a terror crime that's vul-gar-ly cri-min-al....'

'The boy with the thorrrns in his heaaddad, was not the real Son....'

'Shei-la take a, Shei-la take a vow, to come and fight with us who slew infidel's loved ones....'

'Plant bombs on the Tube of London, plant 'em in the centre of Birmingham.  Plan the ji-had, plan the ji-had, plan the ji-had...'

samadriel

Quote from: Gregory Torso on May 26, 2019, 09:32:38 PM

tATu - How Soon Is Now

or

the Ukraninans Batyar

Terribly unfashionable, but I think Muse's "Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want" is a bit of fun.

idunnosomename

You're the One For Me, Tommy

sevendaughters

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on May 30, 2019, 10:46:54 AM
Article by Tim Jonze in The Guardian today. I'd often wondered what ever happened about his threat to sue the NME.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/may/30/bigmouth-strikes-again-morrissey-songs-loneliness-shyness-misfits-far-right-party-tonight-show-jimmy-fallon

How synchronous, I was did a full Morrissey racism recap on another form and in my CTRL+V I have this: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2007/nov/30/timjonze

Mr Banlon

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Meanwhile, Elton John provides reassuring evidence that portly, ageing British pop stars aren't all twats.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/may/31/elton-john-brexit-not-imperialist-english-idiot-verona

Quote"I'm ashamed of my country for what it has done. It's torn people apart ... I am sick to death of politicians, especially British politicians. I am sick to death of Brexit. I am a European. I am not a stupid, colonial, imperialist English idiot."

John has previously expressed his dismay over Brexit. In July 2018, he said: "I don't think people in Britain were told the truth to start with ... They were promised something that was completely ridiculous and wasn't economically viable." He said the Brexit process was confusing, like "walking through Hampton Court maze blindfolded, being turned around 16 times and trying to find your way out".

Whatever you think of the man's music, he's always been one of the good guys. I like him.

Bennett Brauer

Yet he insisted on recording in a house for honkies. Hypocrite.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: Bennett Brauer on June 01, 2019, 12:19:54 AM
Yet he insisted on recording in a house for honkies. Hypocrite.

To make up for that youthful transgression, he recently re-recorded one of his classics: Saturday Night's Alright for Being Really Nice To Each Other, Regardless of Your Ethnicity, Religious Beliefs and Sexuality.

Another of his classics was re-recorded with the anti-racist lyrics:

"I'll let your son go down on me
Regardless of his ethnicity"

Morrissey's twitter account becoming less boringly promotional and more and more Mad Online

Mark Steels Stockbroker

Quote from: Gregory Torso on May 26, 2019, 09:32:38 PM

tATu - How Soon Is Now

or

the Ukraninans Batyar

"Reel Around The Fountain" by Fun People, tied with "This Charming Man" by The Bostonians, tied with "How Soon Is Now?" by Popchoir Berlin.