Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:13:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Morrissey continues.

Started by Thomas, September 18, 2017, 11:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

how strange, i agree with him on something

Absorb the anus burn

It looks like he is hiding the 'Consequences Cloud' up his shirt.

NJ Uncut

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Irish Blood, English Heart / Is It Really So Strange? / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Home Is A Question Mark / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Why Don't You Find Out Yourself / Days Of Decision / Back On The Chain Gang / Yes, I Am Blind / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Jack The Ripper / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // I Won't Share You / How Soon Is Now?

Dyl Spinks

Good set list. Never Again Will I be a Twin is fantastic.

NJ Uncut

No Spent the Day in Bed 🥺

Chriddof

A genuine actual LOL from me when I saw the photo at the top. That slogan with that hairstyle and the just-licked-a-thistle expression, my word.

Neomod

Quote from: Dr Funke on October 27, 2019, 02:19:30 PM

His hair and physique just reminds me of 70's wrestlers I watched with my Nan at the Assembly Hall.

Probably the look he was going for actually.

ajsmith2

I know he's gone explicitly full on hard right of late (if there ever was any doubt before), but still, doesn't a phrase as blunt and witless as 'Fuck The Guardian' seem a bit off brand for him? (I mean in terms of form, not content). The time was when he'd have a savagely Wildean put down ready for anything he despised, and wouldn't settle for mindlessly wearing off the peg second hand slogans devoid of subtlety or eloquence.

rue the polywhirl

A phrase like 'F@*& THE GUARDIAN' is about par for the course of modern discourse these days ala Twitter so it's a sign he's fitting in with the times. Also it would be hard to fit a Wildean dinner table quip on a t shirt and make it impactful and large enough for the audience to read.

DrGreggles

A t-shirt with the slogan 'MORRISSEY SECRETS LOVES SAUSAGES' would be better.
And annoy him.

non capisco

He's a fucking tit, isn't he, Morrissey?

Brundle-Fly

idunnosomename

oh whoops same tweet well here you go

why is it a hundred dollars more for him ruining someone else's album sleeve?

I have no idea what Morrissey's life is like really, but surely he doesn't need the money that badly. Because that's just embarrassing

idunnosomename

Morrissey. Being embarrassing? Heaven forfend

kngen

Obviously Raw Power is a infinitely better album than his recent effort, but it's hilarious that even he recognises that and has priced them accordingly.

kngen

Detected a theme:

Struggling with Patti Smith though. Married to Fred Smith from MC5/White Panthers (who weren't at all racist, despite the often misnterpreted name)? Nah, that doesn't really work. Maybe she was rude to a Mexican once ...

poodlefaker

The theme is they're all albums he loved when he was 15 and his musical taste has seemingly not developed in the slightest over the last 45 years.

Enrico Palazzo

You can also buy the shirts, though disappointing to note these ones have sleeves.

He should knock the prices down a bit, he owes it to those rabid adoring fans who've facilitated his twattery all these years no matter what.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Jesus, is he selling signed Jethro videos too?

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on October 28, 2019, 04:03:23 PM
Jesus, is he selling signed Jethro videos too?

Surely Jim Davidson or Bernard Manning would have been more in keeping with his ideologies?

Rich Uncle Skeleton

Natnar

I can imagine how pissed off Moz would be if some other musician started going around signing Morrissey's albums and selling them.