Author Topic: Morrissey continues.  (Read 89436 times)

Brundle-Fly

• "Why don't you do something to help me?"
Re: Morrissey continues.
« Reply #840 on: April 22, 2021, 10:19:28 AM »
I remember reading an interview in the 90s(?) where Morrissey said something along the lines of "People presume I spend my Sundays reading poetry, watching old Rita Tushingham films and yearning for it to be the early 1970s again, when in actuality, I'm probably playing five-a-side football in the morning and then going down the pub with friends".  I just can't picture Morrissey ever playing table football let alone a kick around in Primrose Hill.

« Reply #841 on: April 22, 2021, 10:21:48 AM »
I bet he is one of those fuckers who holds onto the ball too long before giving it away trying to pull of something clever and then complaining there was no-one to pass to, despite everyone else running around trying to get open while he dicked around

Thomas

• please describe an encounter with a squirrel
« Reply #842 on: April 22, 2021, 10:27:14 AM »

« Reply #843 on: April 22, 2021, 10:35:19 AM »
"I'm probably playing five-a-side football in the morning and then going down the pub with friends, yearning for it to be the early 70s again."

I'm glad I don't have to choose a side between Morrissey and The Simpsons, I think I'd go for the phat racist over the unfunny ones.

Now to say the exact opposite in the comedy Simpsons' thread for max Lolz.

« Reply #844 on: April 22, 2021, 06:10:22 PM »
I remember reading an interview in the 90s(?) where Morrissey said something along the lines of "People presume I spend my Sundays reading poetry, watching old Rita Tushingham films and yearning for it to be the early 1970s again, when in actuality, I'm probably playing five-a-side football in the morning and then going down the pub with friends".  I just can't picture Morrissey ever playing table football let alone a kick around in Primrose Hill.
I bet he’s so stroppy on the pitch even Neymar would tell him to cool it.

« Reply #846 on: April 22, 2021, 06:23:52 PM »

"when in actuality, I'm probably playing five-a-side football in the morning"

jenna appleseed

• "F••• you Captain Tom."
    • Blog for a Dennis Wilson (Beach Boys) charity fanzine.
« Reply #847 on: April 22, 2021, 11:49:39 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwIrFTo495E

Why did nobody tell me before that Sparks had a video that's an unholy cross between Aphex Twin, Being John Malkovich and the Rimmer Munchkins?

« Reply #848 on: April 27, 2021, 03:50:49 PM »
A Kestrel For A Nazi

Tags: