Author Topic: The Good Place  (Read 20878 times)

Small Man Big Horse

• Writers wanted for comedy website, pls click below
Re: The Good Place
« Reply #240 on: January 27, 2019, 01:37:32 PM »
Stone Cold Steve Austin and Blake Bortles? Does Jeremy Bearimy mean they can be from any point in time?

Heh, they would be great if possible, but I don't know about the Jeremy Bearimy side of things.

« Reply #241 on: January 27, 2019, 11:06:40 PM »
I would have thought that Eleanor's person will be her Dad. I forget when they last time they saw each other was meant to be, is it sufficiently long enough ago that he conceivably wouldn't recognise her as an adult?

« Reply #242 on: January 28, 2019, 09:33:53 AM »
Could Eleanor's be Chidi? Therefore as part of the experiment she can't tell him about their relationship? And they can't use him to teach the others how to be good

« Reply #243 on: January 30, 2019, 02:07:43 PM »
Sorry for being really thick - I watched the last run but with only half an eye on it. It was Ok but didn't really pull me in. As a result I really don't understand what the experiment is. Surely if they're just re-running the experiment to show that people can change for the better then the 4 originals aren't needed at all. Obvs they have to be there because this is a TV programme etc. but just from a scientific standpoint am I right?

Or is it something different?

Bad Ambassador

• Sit down, Mario!
« Reply #244 on: January 30, 2019, 03:13:01 PM »
They need Chidi because someone has to teach the others about moral philospohy.

« Reply #245 on: February 07, 2019, 01:24:35 AM »
Im bit going to read this thread but just to say I’ve neatly finished Season 1 and I love it and yes it really does make me laugh. Some of the almost throwaway lines are so good. The line about her struggling with couture due to her ample bosoms had me clapping the TV.

Also is there a greater opening scene to anything ever. I howled and howled at the first 3mins.