Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:08:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Because it simply wouldn't be Christmas without...

Started by JoeyBananaduck, September 23, 2017, 10:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeyBananaduck

a peanut butter sandwich getting slowly pounded up your arsehole with a toffee hammer.

BlodwynPig

Sebastian Cobb

One of them really sticky shits that you can't wipe properly and just end up smearing it all over your bumcheeks; like trying to wipe the top of a marmite pot.

pancreas

zomgmouse

Caligula's Christmas Special

(It's a reindeer instead of a horse)

(Still lots of fucking)

BlodwynPig

Quote from: pancreas on September 24, 2017, 02:47:31 AM
BlodwynPig dressed as Santa

Get me one of those tawdry tight fitting Christmas hipster shirts.

JoeyBananaduck

Steady, we're heading into PHWOARR!! thread territory here.

JoeyBananaduck

getting the whole family round the TV, dusting off the VHS player and reliving that magic moment from Neighbours episode #PV4211 (18:34-18:39) when it kind of sounds like Mrs Mangle farted. Uproarious!

Cuellar

There's a lot of stuff getting pounded up anuses with hammers round here these days.

Not complaining necessarily, just noting.

JoeyBananaduck

Yeah but it's usually mallets or croquet bats. Toffee hammer is bringing something fresh and new to the table. I'm not going to say this is the Pet Sounds of 'hammering things up your arsehole' threads. But it might be the 'Carl and The Passions - So Tough'.

Glebe

Jonathan Frakes trying to open a tin of salmon chucks with a baby's spoon.

JoeyBananaduck

poo

Shoulders?-Stomach!

JoeyBananaduck

That smell of baking salmon wafting gently ever upwards from your Aunty Gibby's clunge.

canadagoose

Glebe

Eamonn Holmes roasting a huge pudding in broiling oil, and scoffing the lot!

JoeyBananaduck

Gathering the kids by the living room window to flick V's at the Postman on his way up the path, then chortle heartily at him as he fruitlessly attempts to shove a great wodge of bills and overdue notices through your letterbox. Nice try, Postie! It's Christmas day - no post today! We've duct-taped the bloody thing shut, you great 'nana! Away with you!

JoeyBananaduck

The customary 3 a.m. devouring of the peanut brittle in front of the festive edition of ITV's Nightscreen.

Cloud

At least one screaming match on Coro, one death on Eastenders and an angry looking Dingle wearing a paper hat on Emmerdale.

Glebe

Some goosefat clogging up a posh one's arteries.

JoeyBananaduck

Nigella flopping a tit out and giving a saucy wink to camera as she ascends the stairs having just shown the viewers how to make a delicious sage and onion trifle.

Glebe

Bradley Walsh roasting his chestnuts on an open fire, while Richard Osman pours another egg nog! Cheers!

JoeyBananaduck

Dad: Oh lord, not another pair of socks!
Kids: Tee-hee.
Mum: Ffs where am I going to put all these dildos

Glebe

A delicious, stuffed turkey, all the trimmins, traditional pork-puds, Yorkshires, lovely.