Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:59:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Morrissey is dead

Started by madhair60, September 24, 2017, 01:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

set against the consumption of meat. Big veggie, him.

BlodwynPig

he he - we've found our Brucie replacement thanks to Cezza.

MoonDust

I just had a cold horror thought of when he actually dies if I'm still living in Manchester it'll be like when Diana died. Wouldn't hear the fucking end of it. Same goes for Ian Brown or any of the Gallagher brothers.

Everyone will forget they're all awful cunts (except maybe Brown. Don't know enough about him. He seemed like a cunt in that music video when he's swaggering around on a BMX though) and the city will be at a standstill.

BlodwynPig

I've never heard a The Smith song.

Spiteface

Oh, fuck off with this shit.

madhair60

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: MoonDust on September 24, 2017, 02:01:27 PM
I just had a cold horror thought of when he actually dies if I'm still living in Manchester it'll be like when Diana died. Wouldn't hear the fucking end of it. Same goes for Ian Brown or any of the Gallagher brothers.

Everyone will forget they're all awful cunts (except maybe Brown. Don't know enough about him. He seemed like a cunt in that music video when he's swaggering around on a BMX though) and the city will be at a standstill.

Iain Brown deffo seems like a cunt. I think much like Morrisey the rest of the band couldn't stand him.

He's still got that swagger but it looks a lot more pathetic now he's not got youth in his side. The daft monkey looking prick.

JoeyBananaduck

He actually is dead though.

(artistically)

DukeDeMondo

Ian Brown's a decent sort is he not? That's what I've always been led to believe anyway. Couldn't name one of his songs other than what's on the first Stone Roses album, but I know all about him going round Manchester handing out huge stacks of money to homeless folk, or buying a massive house for his mates to live in, or whatever. A load of bollocks, maybe, the lot of it.

JoeyBananaduck

MoonDust

Who's the biggest arse out of the Gallagher brothers? Liam is a cunt in a pretty obvious way. Noel seems more decent in comparison to his brother but hasn't he said cunty stuff too?

Come to think of it a lot of Manchester musicians are cunts:

The Gallaghers

Iain Brown (up for debate)

Shaun Ryder

Bez (if you are to include "mad cunt" into the "cunt" category)

Morrissey

Mark E Smith

Ian Curtis (technically from Macclesfield but still a Manchester band)

Peter Hook

Must be something in the water.

To be fair I deduced the last two were cunts from Deborah Curtis' biography on Ian. I doubt she's lying about Ian's behaviour but maybe she just didn't like Peter. He came off as a bit of an arsehole in that book.

DukeDeMondo

I want proof that Ian Brown is a cunt.

JoeyBananaduck

I like Ian Curtis. That dancing. U wot? LOL Go on mate!

Nah, really I do like Ian Curtis though as a songwriter/singer/performer.

MoonDust

Quote from: DukeDeMondo on September 24, 2017, 05:26:04 PM
I want proof that Ian Brown is a cunt.

Fair, maybe I should omit him from the list.

Quote from: JoeyBananaduck on September 24, 2017, 05:27:13 PM
I like Ian Curtis. That dancing. U wot? LOL Go on mate!

Nah, really I do like Ian Curtis though as a songwriter/singer/performer.

Yeah I do too. Still a cunt though. Cheated on his wife and seemed like a bit of a selfish prick (not talking about his suicide. I'm not saying that's a selfish act. Just in life he seemed pretty selfish and petty). Plus it was never really confirmed if his adoration of Nazism was genuine or just him being edgy.

DukeDeMondo

Quote from: MoonDust on September 24, 2017, 05:30:58 PM
Fair, maybe I should omit him from the list.

Well don't be too hasty. I have no proof that he *isn't* a cunt other than some stuff my mates told me when I was 16, and the fact that I have a vague impression of him being fairly Right On in says and dos, broadly speaking.

Lets not be too quick to decide one way or the other just yet.

Mr Eggs

DukeDeMondo

Mr Eggs

Quote from: DukeDeMondo on September 24, 2017, 06:30:42 PM
But he breaks just like a little girl.

Like that air hostess he threatened. She was wearing a Bob Dylan mask at the time.

DukeDeMondo

Quote from: Mr Eggs on September 24, 2017, 08:30:12 PM
Like that air hostess he threatened. She was wearing a Bob Dylan mask at the time.

Oh. Well. There we go. That passed me by. He did deny it, mind. But. Dear oh dear.

God, is there anyone left in the world that isn't a cunt? I was talking about this with a friend just a few hours ago. Everyone you care to name. Cunt, you can bet your boots.

Whole world's gone to pot.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: MoonDust on September 24, 2017, 05:21:36 PM
Must be something in the water.

There's definitely a level of swaggering hubris with that lot.

Compare it with an interview with any of the greats from the midlands in interview and it's like pulling teeth - "but ozzie, you released Paranoid".

"oh... yeah, that was us".

Mr Eggs

Quote from: DukeDeMondo on September 24, 2017, 08:36:52 PM
Oh. Well. There we go. That passed me by. He did deny it, mind. But. Dear oh dear.

God, is there anyone left in the world that isn't a cunt? I was talking about this with a friend just a few hours ago. Everyone you care to name. Cunt, you can bet your boots.

Whole world's gone to pot.

I've never heard a bad word against Paul Ross. Not in the dogging community.

MoonDust

Also wasn't Tony Wilson a bit of a cunt too? Christ, even their managers aren't immune.

There's a cafe near my flat which although is nice, there's an entire wall full of quotes from Manchester figures, mostly musicians. The most obvious one being "This is Manchester, we do things differently here", but there are others I can't remember off the top of my head but they're all big-headed as fuck, about the supposed glories of Manchester.

Modesty doesn't seem to exist here.

Calm it, Manchester, you're not that amazing.

MoonDust

I almost feel Andy Burnham will prove to be a shit mayor of Manchester purely because he's not enough of a cunt. He comes across as too nice.

"Oh sure, you're a careerist and opportunist, but have you called a Manchester bombing victim a cunt or started a fight with the mayor of Liverpool over claims the Beatles are better than Oasis? No? Then fucking resign!"

hedgehog90

Quote from: DukeDeMondo on September 24, 2017, 06:30:42 PM
But he breaks just like a little girl.

+1 imaginary karma, and then another for letting me imagine how Dylan would say 'cunt' with 2 syllables.

Head Gardener

I must admit my heart skipped a beat when I saw this thread as I feared we may have lost one of the family
however, it's all just a BIG joke - phew!