Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 09:22:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Legend Gary's Down Under Pal

Started by Fambo Number Mive, September 24, 2017, 06:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Legend Gary used to do it every week in Widnes, so he says, "but that was before the fucking internet came along".

zomgmouse

It'd be Champion Dave probably. Champion Dave sculls a tinny in five seconds and burps John Farnham hits. Daaaaaaave. Chucks his shirt off and jumps into the Yarra. "I'm a dolphin mate!" Pisses in the river till he's dragged out by the police. He dries off by rolling down a sandy hill. At night. Drives a beat-up Commodore that smells of Maccas and Jim Beam. The front seat's ripped from when he tried to cut his tooth out as a bet. Daaaaaave.

Glebe

"DOWN-UNDER DAAAAAAAAZ!!! Stop filming me and get help, mate!"

cptspalding

"You can take me in the fanny, Champion Dave.", nervously offers tonight's conquest who is predictably called Sheila.  "Bonza!! Front door action tonight! What a treat! Wait until I tell the boys!"

Sebastian Cobb

Legend Bruce or legend Mick I reckon.

zomgmouse

canadagoose

Quote from: zomgmouse on September 28, 2017, 09:45:04 PM
Ooeooorroeeeeeeeerrr
Was that a didgeridoo? I bet Champion Dave / Legend Bruce or whatever his name is loves a bit of that.

Glebe

Was watching Speed last night... this could be an Australian remake starring Legend Keanu.

zomgmouse

Quote from: canadagoose on September 29, 2017, 02:08:42 AM
Was that a didgeridoo? I bet Champion Dave / Legend Bruce or whatever his name is loves a bit of that.

Champion Dave digs a bit of the didge, he'll blow into it like the champion he is. He has no idea how to play it but he thinks just making fart noises is fair enough. It's not. But respecting cultures has never been Dave's strong point.

That noise you question, however, is Dave's outdoor greeting. It's the Aussie equivalent of a good old "Waheeeeyyyyyyyyyy".