Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:46:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Harry Knowles Accusations / The End of AICN?

Started by Small Man Big Horse, September 25, 2017, 09:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

He's posted a story about Rosario Dawson joining the cast of The Mandalorian, and then ended the report with a completely unrelated gif with Dawson jiggling her breasts. https://www.aintitcool.com/rosario-dawson-is-ahsoka-tano-in-mandalorians2-82815/ The cunt 's clearly just trolling his audience now, hopefully because he knows the ends in sight and is just trying to bring in a few extra views before it closes down.

Harry Knowles is a legitimately fascinating example of a man who had so much success (within the limited parameters of his world) circa 1999 that he simply stopped developing as a person or writer in the intervening two decades. He's like a time traveler from a lost era.

SavageHedgehog

I don't think he's trolling, I just think he's incapable of not being Harry Knowles as we've known him for the last 20 years.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: SavageHedgehog on March 26, 2020, 08:14:25 AM
I don't think he's trolling, I just think he's incapable of not being Harry Knowles as we've known him for the last 20 years.

Nah, I think he definitely is in this case, even someone as cunty as Knowles would know that after publishing a supposed heartfelt apology about his treatment of women he shouldn't follow it up with gifs like that, I think he just gets off on annoying the talkbackers, who must be responsible for the majority of the readership now as they post over and over again about how much they hate him.

SavageHedgehog

Custard

Dead soon, I reckon. Two cremations needed, then ashes lobbed into a reservoir

idunnosomename

that would probably raise the cholesterol levels of an entire state