Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:57:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

MATTER OF FACT GCSE QUESTIONS

Started by Fambo Number Mive, September 26, 2017, 12:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

GEOGRAPHY:

DISCUSS FREEZE THAW WEATHERING AND HOW TEDIOUS IT IS AND HOW MOST OF YOU WILL NEVER NEED TO KNOW ABOUT IT AFTER UNIVERSITY.

pancreas

English Literature:

Q1. Explain how far you think Lady Macbeth should be thought of as a cunt.

MoonDust

MATHS

Q1. The invention of cheap, mass-produced scientific calculators has rendered the use of knowing the rules of surds about as obsolete as knowing how to read log tables, but we'll still waste yours and my time by asking you to write down the square root of 756 in a simpler form without the aid of the calculator. You prick.

poo

FRENCH

U ever gobbed down a foreskin? (10 marks)

Paul Calf

METALWORK:

Make a car and use it to drive to China, where there are jobs in metalwork

pancreas

ECONOMICS

Give a brief account of the reasons that some people are poor.

In your answer you should refer to at least one of the following characteristics of poor people: feckless, lazy, stupid

Fambo Number Mive

HISTORY:

Rewrite it for (a) The Mail (b) The Guardian

Replies From View

DOUBLE SCIENCE

When you put a piece of kindling wood in a Bunsen flame does it go on fire, yes or no.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Replies From View on September 26, 2017, 09:54:56 PM
DOUBLE SCIENCE

When you put a piece of kindling wood in a Bunsen flame does it go on fire, yes or no.

If you nick a strip of magnesium, slowly insert it into a cigarette and offer it to Darren Matthews, will his retinas be permanently damaged?

Fry

cptspalding

COMP SCI
Write a fractal cock algorithm where every time you zoom into a cock you find an infinite number of other cocks to zoom into.  When you have reached a depth of 4096 cocks, spunk onto the CRT monitor and leave the room.

MATH(s)

CABMT270917

Wednesday 27th September - Evening
Time: 1 hour 45 minutes

Instructions:

• This examination paper consists of 1 question(s).
  • Calculators may be used
  • Total blood loss will be used to determine answer.
  • The maximum number of marks for this paper is 5

1. 300 timesed by 9 = n
You must bang your head on the desk n times.                 (5)

Spoon of Ploff

thraxx

Quote from: MoonDust on September 26, 2017, 03:55:47 PM
MATHS

Q1. The invention of cheap, mass-produced scientific calculators has rendered the use of knowing the rules of surds about as obsolete as knowing how to read log tables, but we'll still waste yours and my time by asking you to write down the square root of 756 in a simpler form without the aid of the calculator. You prick.

I will often keep myself busy by solving surds. Pleasurable way to spend an hour or to. They are good fun. Logs can fuck off though.