Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:59:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

IN THEORY

Started by pancreas, September 28, 2017, 10:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

This is a safe space for you to ask important theoretical question and/or suggest answers.

IN THEORY, how many blow jobs a day would you need to give to be able to live off the ejaculate?

Howj Begg

Mate, academia isnt that bad. Things'll perk up, you'll see. Don't do it.

Sebastian Cobb

[tag]Marc Almond leaves thread in despair[/tag]

poo

I think if I was into dishing out blowies they'd be the wild, spitty, throaty sort that would likely burn more energy than I could extract. If I was throwing in power-tug facials to finish, then I'm almost surely gonna be in calorie deficit. Unsustainable.

buzby

A scientific study into the chemical and nutritional properties of human semen reckoned there's on average only about 1 calorie per load, so you would be very busy. You would have about 6000% of your RDA of zinc though.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: buzby on September 28, 2017, 11:31:19 PM
A scientific study into the chemical and nutritional properties of human semen reckoned there's on average only about 1 calorie per load, so you would be very busy. You would have about 6000% of your RDA of zinc though.

So 2 wanks equal a tic-tac.

Mr Brightside

I lived off cum for six months back in 1994, and I was knocking out about 500 blowjobs per day. Not sure how much longer I could have gone on as I weighed around three stone at the end of the six months and was shitting tubes of compacted spunk which were like lard. I was also followed around by a six-foot weasel in a smoking jacket that may have been imaginary.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Before long you need to fit a lubricated plastic device to your mouth to protect chafing and horrendous dry mouth, but that only buys you a year or so max until you start crystal meth.

popcorn

Quote from: buzby on September 28, 2017, 11:31:19 PM

One calorie? That's rubbish.

Seriously?

Cum is rubbish.

zomgmouse

IN THEORY, how many walruses could end starvation in Bangladesh?

popcorn

I was so astounded by the pathetic calorific content of cum that I googled this. Other sources put the figure at 5-25 calories per load. A much more robust quotient.

If you lead a largely sedentary forum-browsing life, you only need about 1500 calories a day. Meaning you'd have to do 300 blowjobs, minimum. Thirsty work.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: popcorn on September 29, 2017, 01:53:42 PM
you'd have to do 300 blowjobs, minimum. Thirsty work.

Correction, 600, you're doing mine remember.

pancreas

Quote from: zomgmouse on September 29, 2017, 01:52:48 PM
IN THEORY, how many walruses could end starvation in Bangladesh?

Roughly two cows to a walrus, 2000kg for the latter. 10 million hungry? 1kg of meat/fat a week? 50 000 walruses would be a help. Dunno why the Red Cross doesn't just drop them from helicopters. Fucking PETA cunts would have at them I expect. Remember all that furore over the seal cull... Actually, looks like they kill a lot more seals than that. The Red Cross should help kill the seals then drop them over Bangladesh. Literally why has no-one thought of this yet??

Mr Brightside

In theory, how many Kit Kat Chunky bars could Jenna Jameson fit in her vagina?

Howj Begg

Quote from: poo on September 28, 2017, 11:00:52 PM
I think if I was into dishing out blowies they'd be the wild, spitty, throaty sort that would likely burn more energy than I could extract. If I was throwing in power-tug facials to finish, then I'm almost surely gonna be in calorie deficit. Unsustainable.

Sure. But its your generosity i admire. Selflessly throwing in the facials at no extra cost, to your own detriment.

Glebe

In theory, you should be able to wank in a wind tunnel. Go on, give it a whirl!

pancreas

Quote from: Mr Brightside on September 29, 2017, 05:55:10 PM
In theory, how many Kit Kat Chunky bars could Jenna Jameson fit in her vagina?

I have no real clear idea about this. I'm going to guess eleven. IN THEORY you can get a baby through her vagina so why not eleven KKCs?

Glebe

In theory, you should be able to suck your balls on a cold night.

zomgmouse

Quote from: pancreas on September 30, 2017, 11:50:59 PM
I have no real clear idea about this. I'm going to guess eleven. IN THEORY you can get a baby through her vagina so why not eleven KKCs?

I think the main obstacle is that babies go out, not in. Don't try to put a baby back inside like you would a chocolate bar. Not a good look.

pancreas

Quote from: zomgmouse on October 01, 2017, 02:56:56 AM
I think the main obstacle is that babies go out, not in. Don't try to put a baby back inside like you would a chocolate bar. Not a good look.

Listen. If my life depended on it---or even if yours did---I'd give it a damn good try.

thraxx

Quote from: pancreas on September 29, 2017, 04:04:59 PM
Roughly two cows to a walrus, 2000kg for the latter. 10 million hungry? 1kg of meat/fat a week? 50 000 walruses would be a help. Dunno why the Red Cross doesn't just drop them from helicopters. Fucking PETA cunts would have at them I expect. Remember all that furore over the seal cull... Actually, looks like they kill a lot more seals than that. The Red Cross should help kill the seals then drop them over Bangladesh. Literally why has no-one thought of this yet??

No duhbrain, he means how many Walruses have the leadership, vision and energy to implement a radical food cultivation programme in the country, creating food abundance and eliminating want. The answers 6 in case you were wondering.