Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,479
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:54:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Phillip K Dreams 'Electric Dicks'

Started by spamwangler, September 29, 2017, 03:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spamwangler

sorry, its all title, no content this one. might have to do a bit of heavy lifting to stop this one sinking (thats what philip k dream said, am i right?)

**sigh**

Sebastian Cobb

touchingcloth

Do Sheep Dream of Electric Dicks? That's a rhetorical question - of course they do.

Mr Brightside

I'll always take a facial
However much it sticks (cum always sticks)
I'll always a take a facial
Facials from electric dicks

Howj Begg

Cuellar

spamwangler

spamwangler

Quote from: spamwangler on September 29, 2017, 11:06:40 PM
High Rise by BJ Bollard

author of "Gash" and "(getting bummed on a) Roundabout"

Glebe

'Spider-Man'.

A man is bitten by a radioactive spider and turns into a robot.

JoeyBananaduck

An android in the 24th century is completely, one hundred percent indistinguishable from a human male. The problem is when his brain chip was installed they accidentally put a second one in his penis. You think it's going to be a 'men think with their dicks fnarr fnarr' kind of thing, but no, the problem is the android is highly intelligent and wants to set about eradicating war because he understands the human condition to a degree previously never before known to machine. The problem is his dick has the exact same feelings towards society and wants to eradicate war in a completely different way - one in which our android thinks is too tyrannical and oppressive. Unfortunately most people side with his robopenis (or Electric Dick) and it eventually separates from him to go about it's now presedentially endorsed endeavours. World peace seems within reach and our embittered and saddened dickless android is forced to concede that he was wrong and his penis is doing a bang-up job of bringing about a new utopia. Unfortunately during an important United Nations speech held by the Electric Dick, the android happens to be at home looking at a razzle mag and his nobber does a reet big spunk all over the UN provoking outrage. The dick is ostracised and considered a disgrace. It goes crawling back to the android but he's already fashioned a new one out of chopsticks, gaffa tape and a tube of toothpaste. "No mate. You can fuck off. Can't be arsed."

The end. Or is it?

Yes. It is.

Or is it........????