Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:01:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Confirmation

Started by poo, October 07, 2017, 09:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

spamwangler

Ah, i remember my Clownefirmation Day down the londis when i was a lad.

the customers werent the only ones getting 'ripped off' that day i tell you!

doppelkorn

When did Londis start? I had my first Londissing in 2007 in the West Yorkshire area. Before that? No Londisses. Now many Londi.

Londis near me become NISA LOCAL. Then I moved. Didn't feel fully comfortable with it.

Sebastian Cobb

Been around for donkeys but now owned by Tesco's.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I'm sat outside a shop in cambridge right now called Nisbets. They don't sell skull-fucking implements there as far as I can tell

doppelkorn

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on October 08, 2017, 04:03:41 PM
I'm sat outside a shop in cambridge right now called Nisbets. They don't sell skull-fucking implements there as far as I can tell

IS it like a trade kitchenware shop? If so, great bunch of guys and I'd highly recommend the WHISKS.

Sebastian Cobb

The noises our chefs used to make when flicking through the nisbets catalogue, you'd think they were looking at jazz mags.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

^^ it is yes. I wonder if you could penetrate someone with a whisk? Depends on the orifice I guess and the orifice owner's muscular control / elasticity, could just bend the curvy wires flat otherwise

hamfist

We've got a Costcunter here

spamwangler

i know londis are a bunch of over expensive cunts, but at least their honest about it, their logo looks like an estate agent, red flag, -

nisa tho, they try and sell you crap and tell you its gold 'Nisa - your local shop' get fucked you bunch on insincere cunts

doppelkorn

Anyone ever been to a Best One? They sell a FUCKING MASSIVE range of cans.