Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:23:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Unremarkable feats and records

Started by Neville Chamberlain, October 10, 2017, 12:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neville Chamberlain

David Armitage (Barnsley, UK) ate 6 slices of dry toast in 5 minutes, averaging more than 1 per minute.

Glebe

Keith Lemon of TV fame threw a leek in a skip in 1sec flat. Record.

JoeyBananaduck

Legendary ITV wrestler Klondike Kate once held a stack of 3 boxes of Shredded Wheat fully over her head while looking slightly perplexed by your request.

Glebe

Paul Lemons holds the feat for the number of courgettes thrown onto the roof of The Victory Arms, Somerset.

Captain Poodle Basher

Neville Fry shuts his car door for the 1576th time so far this year. That's 11 times more than the same period last year.

Glebe

A pancake remains uneaten for four days. A record, surely?

JoeyBananaduck

Frank Bruno once punched someone fairly hard and they went 'ow!'.

Neville Chamberlain

David Cormorant (Steveage, UK) is believed to have the world's biggest collection of Fall albums, owning 25 of The Fall's 31 studio albums, 47% of The Fall's official live recordings (and 4 bootlegs), and 2 compilations.

Absorb the anus burn

Muffin The Mule could take a ten inch cock down his throat.

Neville Chamberlain

This thread's supposed to be a nice, clean thread, so I don't want people coming in here talking about cocks, piss, wanking or fannies, thankyouverymuch.

JoeyBananaduck

Dear old Muffin, playing the fool.

Spoon of Ploff

when i was 12 i was awarded second place by Swale Borough Council for an anti-litter poster i designed. i think i won a book token for that.

...and the rest is history

...dear god

Norton Canes

I got top marks in every precis exercise we did for O level English

JoeyBananaduck

2 acts of onanism in the same day....but get this! Henry Tuck from Plymouth is a staggering 51 years old!