Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,462
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:52:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

🎃👻HALLOWEEN 2017 👻🎃

Started by Fry, October 12, 2017, 09:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

I'll be going around looking all smug because we don't 'do' Halloween in this country, while being secretly disappointed that I don't get to dress up as a vampire and go to a party with other dressed up people.

bomb_dog

I expect I'll be answering the door to kids with their parents lurking in the background, asking them what their trick is, before they get all embarrassed that they came out without even considering they should have one.

Then they get to pick from a bucket of swizzles-matlow confectionary with all the double lollies taken out as I likes those.

Quote from: biggytitbo on October 13, 2017, 11:56:40 AM
How come this bollocks lasts all month now? - Ive actualled heard the phrase 'Halloween month' recently. Its getting as bad as Christmas.

sainsburys have successfully convinced dickheads that halloween is a thing for brits

that and easy access to stuff like modern family on the telly these days means said dickheads are aspiring to by like our american cousins