Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:13:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

MATTER OF FACT HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, October 12, 2017, 11:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Caption: 2025 (YEAR)

Two bored  shitless looking teenage types are looking at the camera.

MATURE TED ARCHITECT'S VOICE: ...and that's how I met your mum. Then she carked it.

RESENTFUL LOOKING DAUGHTER: Oh, right. Why did you tell us all that shit about grown up Dougie Howser going round shagging loads of women, and loads of other tangential stuff?

RESENTFUL LOOKING SON: Although to be fair, I liked how your stories became a bit more edgy towards the end. I was all like " Woah! These stories sound like a more toothless version of plot lines and character behaviour from " It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia ", bro! That's totally wack! "

RLD: Anyways, you clearly still want to fuck that peanut butter voiced Canadian bird, so you should just do that.

RLS: Yeah, go fuck the Moosefucker, dad.

MTAV: Right  then, I blummin' well will!

We then witness MTAV'S journey to the Canadian Bird's flat from his perspective, like in " Peep Show ", getting on the subway, and running into that restaurant to nick that green tuba, or whatever it was, etc.

Cut to Canadian Bird's flat . It is full of mooses (and CB, obviously),  because she is Canadian. The doorbell rings.

CB: The doorbell! What's all that aboot?

She turns down the Rush record she's listening to, and answers the door.

CB: Mature Ted Architect's Voice, Eh !

The camera Pan's round to MTAV....AND HE'S DRESSED AS SPIDER-MAN! HA! COMPLETELY BRILLIANT! Then they fuck.

JoeyBananaduck

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Bob Saget (V.O.) : I was out on the pull one night and my last emergency johnny suffered a critical structural failure (also I didn't wear it)