Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:42:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

MATTER OF FACT HILLARY CLINTON ON THE ONE SHOW

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, October 14, 2017, 09:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

MAN PRESENTER: You've got a book out, missus.

CLINTON- WOMAN: That I have, Presenter, that I have.

MAN PRESENTER: So , do you think Donald Trump is the right man to be President Of That America?

CLINTON- WOMAN: Of course I fucking don't! He's a prize cunt!

RUTH MADOC THE PRESENTER: Yes , that's very true. What about that Harvey Weinstein, eh?

CLINTON- WOMAN: Horny Wankstain, more like.

MAN PRESENTER: Do you think he would have been a better Prez than yer man Trump?

CLINTON- WOMAN: I think a pile of sick on the carpet would have been a better president than that orange cunt.

RMTP ( nodding sagely ): That's dead true as well.

MP: I was reading in your book about when you lost in the " Be The President Of America " competition, and you had to sit there and watch Trump saying " Cheers for making me President, I 'd like to grab you all by the pussies". Was that one of the hardest things you had to do?

C-W: No, it was a right fucking laugh. What do * you* fucking think? 'Ere, what was that song from 1983 what was a big hit for Spandau and the Ballets ?

RMTP: Was it " Gold"?

C-W: Oh, for * Fuck's * sake....

MP: Hang about, Hilderstone,  we're going to show this film about people bouncing back.

PEOPLE ON THE FILMED BIT: We all bounced back from fuck ups, so we did. If you think you're going to get an Alan Partridge reference, you can just about whistle for it. You cocksuckers.

MEL BROOKS: What the fuck was all that about? This show is right load of old bollocks.

C-W , NOW WEARING 3-D GLASSES, AND EATING FROM A BIG TUB OF POPCORN: Oh, I don't know , Mel, I quite enjoyed it. Apart from when they said " cocksuckers", 'cos that reminded me of our Bill and Monica Lewinsky.

RMTP: Anyways, we've got a surprise for you, Hillo.

C-W: Gawsh, Really ?

MP: Yes. We're not paying you for this interview !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTH PRESENTERS AND ALL THE CAMERA CREW: Ha Ha Ha !!

C-W: What a rotten ending!

LISA JAMC ( Standing behind a counter, also behind which is a big sign reading " END OF SHOW DEPARTMENT "): It's one of the best we have, Mrs. Ellis.

C-W: Oh, fuck off.

MEL BROOKS  ( Holding comb to his nose, and dressed in full SS uniform) : Daft, I call it. Don ' t forget to check out my new musical " SPIDER- MAN: WEBS AND LOVING IT " , Readers.