Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:47:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

GENEROUS SEAGULL.

Started by Glebe, October 15, 2017, 09:05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

A destitute whippoorwill finds itself next-in-line to the Throne, thanks to some clever finagling from GS.

JoeyBananaduck

G.S. spends the night accompanying each of the Easter Bunny's planted chocolate eggs with a Faberge one, just in case the child recipient is growing less sweet-oriented and more superficial with the passing years.

Glebe

"Fuck it... can't be done!"

GS gives up in frustration as he realizes he will never lay a chocolate egg.

Glebe

"I'm skint," moans Penniless Peregrin, "hard-up, broke, potless!"

"Here," notices his mate,  Eagle-Eyed Eagle, "there's a gull loading an enormous bag of cash onto a catapult over there... and he's pointing it our way!"

BOING!

Glebe

Sherwood Forest, ye olden days, and Robin Hood discovers competition in the form of a particularly irritating sea bird.

Glebe

"Here, me Bitcoins have increased!" cries Online Osprey.

Somewhere, a gull is leaning into it's laptop with a satisfied smile.

Glebe

GS has got a slightly-damaged wing today, but he's not going to let a little thing like that stop him! As such, he uses what I can only describe as a kind of 'stick' to kind of pole-vault onto the eves of a nearby roof, whereupon he distributes delicious crumbs to various starlings gathered there. That's his daily 'Generosity Fix' sorted, and, thus sated, his eyelids droop complacently in a kind of satisfied bliss state, whilst those cheeks glow with a rosiness only the doing of extraordinarily generous deeds can bring!

Glebe

*BE-DOIIIIIING!!!*

"And there it goes! You join us here in Toxteth, where an incredible seagull appears to be catapulting numerous lucky dip bags into the vicinity of some of Liverpool's less-fortunate ducks! It seems like the festivities will be continuing for some time, so, for the moment, back to you in the studio, Huw!"

"Thanks, Gyles. Gyles Brandreth there. Now, in the US, President Trump..."

Glebe

"SHIT! FUCK! PISS! BASTARD!"

*clink clink clink clink*

"Cheers, GS! That swear jar is filling up nicely!"

Glebe

"CAW! CAW!"

This family of owls have no idea where all these field mice have come from, but they're not complaining!

Glebe

Norton Canes

Just seen this on the BBC site. Looks like GS has his work cut out.

Glebe

Quote from: Norton Canes on April 11, 2018, 09:20:50 AMLooks like GS has his work cut out.

Just another day at the office.

Ferris

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 12, 2018, 12:50:32 AM^Outstanding work

Cheers Ferris!

GS: "I also think it's pretty good, Glebe, although I am being generous (as usual)!"

Ferris

Yes, yes, my compliments are (of course!) entirely genuine.

...but what's this? Wings? A beak? Surely I cannot be... avian in nature...

Glebe

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on April 14, 2018, 12:57:19 AMYes, yes, my compliments are (of course!) entirely genuine.

...but what's this? Wings? A beak? Surely I cannot be... avian in nature...

The plot thickens!

Glebe

HOUSEHOLD HAWK: Hang on... who's crammed a bag of Werther's Originals in through me letterbox?

GS (hiding outside): Rich and creamy and uncommonly good!