Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 07:10:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

COMPLETE: Chelsea Lugworm Hubbell Born In Sin... They Say

Started by Johnny Caramel, October 19, 2017, 01:54:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boring twat fuck off twat

Boring
0 (0%)
Twat
0 (0%)
Fuck
0 (0%)
Off
0 (0%)
Twat
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Johnny Caramel

Lugworm Not Revived at Los Alamos Nuclear Test Facility

Dex Sawash

8/10
I dont like chocolate and orange together. Should have chosen Rolo.

Johnny Caramel

Barry Admin

Censored? Moved to the appropriate forum, more like. These whimsy threads are no good for the general discussion forum because no one else can really join in with them. But by all means spit your dummy.

Johnny Caramel

You know I won't use this forum, so pushing my stuff down here is basically a "Fuck off" and I will.

There's nothing whimsy about the truth.

If it's not about suckling on the warty knob of a labour 'leader' you're not interested, so, shame on you.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Barry's moved other stuff by other posters onto here, because it's clearly more suited to this forum. You're just needlessly taking stuff too personally.

Gwen Taylor on ITV

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on October 19, 2017, 08:10:19 AM
Barry's moved other stuff by other posters onto here, because it's clearly more suited to this forum. You're just needlessly taking stuff too personally.

This bit complaining about being moved is also part of the performance so don't worry too much about him being 'upset'.

AsparagusTrevor

Quote from: Barry Admin on October 19, 2017, 02:51:36 AM
These whimsy threads are no good  for the general discussion forum because no one else can really join in with them. But by all means spit your dummy.

Dex Sawash

Johnny Caramel

There's nothing to stop me generally being a menace across the board, but nah, you couldn't just let me have one thread to myself where things were more informative than the rest of the utter nonsense up there.

That's the irony of this.

I think it fucking stinks. And after I came back... by popular demand. 

If there's nothing happening on the mimic front I'm coming nowhere near this place. And as for a Chilblain thread, you've had it. A thread about Chilblain Clinton, censored, a thread abut "There was a rogue monster munch on the seat next to me on the train, please love me" ah yeah that's fine.

Fucking tyrant.

spamwangler

try writing a blog instead, maybe you will get the peace you deserve