Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:01:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Who's that Susan Scott lookalike - QUIZ!

Started by Gurke and Hare, October 19, 2017, 02:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

im barry bethel

Quote from: Alberon on October 19, 2017, 10:02:24 PM
The only hope of guessing this one is from the pose.

I'd be genuinely upset if he's had even one single booking.

Capaldi?

Alberon

Unbelievably, yes, that is who he's supposed to be.

Alberon

I mean at least this one has bought the outfit.

The other two Doctor Whos are these two chancers.

non capisco

I'm disappointed that the 'Prince' on Susan Scott's books actually really looks a lot like him (well, obviously not now, but..) I reckon there'd be some definite comic mileage in rubbish Princes. A fat bald white bloke with 'slave' written on his cheek, for instance.

Alberon

This is an interesting one when you know who he's going for.

chocky909

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Alberon on October 19, 2017, 10:48:21 PM

I was going to add my guess, but when you use the quote function, the name of the personage the lookey likey is being comes up in the filename. My guess was actually correct, but I'm not going to spoil the fun for other readers.

Alberon

Yeah, it is Clarkson, but he looks more like James May.

Blumf

Turns up at your business function to mildly offend whilst boring the shit out of everyone.

Punching a low ranking exec is extra.

BlodwynPig

Each future CaB meet should book one of these from the roster...according to location.

Dr Syntax Head

Alberon

I keep expecting to see Waxwork Rene. It's that level of quality, but in living flesh.

bomb_dog

Quote from: Alberon on October 19, 2017, 05:03:12 PM
It's 2017, why is a tribute act like this still on anyone's books?

Hello, Dave!

Considered this unreasonable, but then thought how my gran once saw the black and white minstrels some years ago and used to like them a lot. She's now in a dementia care home, and I could only then imagine them booking this guy for a dementia 'reminicenses' session and seeing the staff's faces when he turns up in blackface ringing the doorbell....

I love threads like these on CaB. You're all ace. Thank you.

Hobo With A Shit Pun

[img]http://www.lookalikes.info/umbraco/ImageGen.ashx?image=/media/6887/robbie burns (donald kay).jpg&width=250&constrain=true [img]

In a cunning move, if anyone books "Robbie Burns" then any bloke off the street can be sent round, and the customer couldn't even tell if it was the guy in the picture.

Cuellar

How much call is there for a Euan Blair lookalike, do you reckon?

lgpmachine

Can't help but feel this is just outright cheating.

Cuellar

Genuinely don't know which one is meant to be Phil Taylor here.

im barry bethel

Quote from: Cuellar on October 20, 2017, 11:29:05 AM

The one who's not Bernard Mathews

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Cuellar on October 20, 2017, 11:29:05 AM

I think it's the one that looks like Ray Reardon.

Shit Good Nose

John Sessions in casual mode.

How's about this then - some years ago, a friend of a friend (I wouldn't even call this guy an acquaintance as I only met him about three times) who was (presumably still is) an actor (he has appeared in several films, albeit quite low down on the cast list), put himself forward to Susan Scott as a Richard Herring lookalike.  Largely because he was a bit short, a bit overweight and had the same hair (although, to be fair, he looked more like Richard Herring than a lot of the cunts they've got on their books, as this thread perfectly demonstrates).  BUT, here's the kicker, they actually turned him down.

Almost certainly because they probably didn't have a clue who Richard Herring was, but that's desolation isn't it - "being turned down as a lookalike by the same company who gave the nod to a Jesus lookalike and soundalike".

Also, all the Walter White ones look more like Andy Powell from Wishbone Ash.

Cuellar

Neville Chamberlain

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on October 19, 2017, 02:50:31 PM

If his work as a crap Bernie Ecclestone lookalike dries up, this one should reapply as a crap Richard Dawkins lookalike.

Cuellar