Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:04:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fwd: You Know You're A Child Of The 80s If!...

Started by the, October 19, 2017, 08:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the

- You see a pair of tits and think of the TSW logo

- You have a tattoo of Gwen Guthrie on your arse

- You know all the words to the Channel 4 News theme

the

- You had a Natwest ceramic walrus full of 0.1p coins

- Your tuck shop sold cans of Matteson's Luncheonade

- You bought Lech Wałęsa's 1982 novelty hit 'Let's Get Solid'

hamfist

You were one of the boys mentioned in the Sabrina hit ,,boys boys boys"

asids

You had a cheeky wank to Janet Ellis

You used your brother's copy of Manic Miner as toilet roll, getting one back on the nerdy bastard

You were caught out by your mate Paul listening to your little sister's copy of Brother Beyond's Get Even

You were bit by a stray Staffie and got worried you might have caught HIV

JoeyBananaduck

Rizla

you'd rather bill the brickie than bob the builder

Cuellar

Sebastian Cobb

You know Top Cat as Boss Cat, and also know Heathcliff/The Catillac Cats was miles better.

JoeyBananaduck

You've got a tattoo of Roland Rat in an intimate area. But why's he saying those horrible things?

Mr Banlon

you drank Quatro pop with Space Dust and your head exploded, which caused your deely-boppers to fly of into a hedge with a torn up copy of Knave in it.

JoeyBananaduck

You suffer a mid-30's public breakdown at the sheer bleak hopelessness of life. As you lie in the gutter, wrists slashed to buggery, your only demand of the gathering throng is "Take me to the Why-Bird"

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

You remember the original theme tune to " Grange Hill ", not the jazzed up soap opera like one.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

You tucked your shirt into your trousers like a complete prat

I'm 24 so I only know about the 80s from pictures of bands and that but what the hell was up with that, people of the 80s? You all looked like partially-realised circus clowns

-you were under 16 for the first half of the decade (moi).

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on October 20, 2017, 09:50:49 PM
You remember the original theme tune to " Grange Hill ", not the jazzed up soap opera like one.

Trumpet, deep-bass electronic organ and someone scraping two blades together, or something.

Howj Begg

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on October 20, 2017, 09:50:49 PM

The original Grange Hill tune is basically the funky British cousin of Low Rider by War.