Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:46:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Amnesia & Lethargy

Started by Anagram of a Shit Name, October 20, 2017, 12:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anagram of a Shit Name

Forget it, I can't be arsed.

Dr Rock

I just remembered that 20 years ago, completely pissed (for some reason I'd ordered a bottle of red wine in a pub all for myself, and had got a fair way through it), I got up on stage uninvited and asked if the band could play Sex Machine. Which they could. I then realised I didn't know any of the words except 'Get Up Get On, Up, Stay On The Scene, like A Sex Machine' so I think I just said that a lot. I had forgotten the incident completely until a friend reminded me about it recently.

I'd never sung on stage in front of an audience before or since. I'm not sure I'd call what I was doing 'singing' either.

Dr Syntax Head

Myself and Golden E once did open mic after way too much vodka. We played the same song twice because we forgot we's already played it, I broke the strings on two guitars (neither of them mine) and gave up halfway through a song, put guitar down and walked off stage to the bar. Was class.