Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:14:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

All about science

Started by poo, October 21, 2017, 10:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poo

Garyology- the science of Gary
Golemsandfucknoodlesology - the study of golems and fuck noodles
Garyologist - someone studying Garyology
Clowne maths: 1 + 1 = 9

Benevolent Despot

Thesis title: The Identification of Gary Subsidence and Gary Termination using Thermal InterGaryPolation
Coursework: Study of the metabolic efficiency of Gary
Multiple-choice question: Please identify the average quotient of Gary present in a randomised Gary-Alan sample.
Experiment: Identify the toxicity of Gary effluents after treatment by the Ultimatous Legendarious microbe
AI science machine Deep Blue ponders, after winning a chess match: I have become death, the destroyer of Garys

BlodwynPig

Title:   Random loops

Abstract:   A "rubber band" constrained to remain on a manifold evolves by trying to shorten its length, eventually settling on a closed geodesic, or collapsing entirely. It is natural to try to consider a noisy version of such a model where each segment of the band gets pulled in random directions. Trying to build such a model turns out to be surprisingly difficult and generates a number of nice geometric insights, as well as some beautiful algebraic and analytical objects. We will survey some of the main results obtained on the way to this construction.

Result: Makes my cock bulge

hamfist

NO2 = Nolly Onanist x2

H2SO4 = 2 Harlequins vs 4 Sod Octonauts

CHCL3 = Cum Harlot vs 3 Clowne Lengths

NACL = Nurse Anus vs 1 Clowne Length

HNO3 = Hitler Nonce Onslaught x 3

Glebe

Benevolent Despot

After a hard and dirty session of clowneing, Gary has a bad infestation of

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterococcus_faecalis

and