Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:07:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

MEGATHREAD: You Guessed It!... Who Should Be Banned And Why? 2017

Started by Johnny Caramel, October 23, 2017, 02:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What colour are the contents of the johnny now?

Chartreuse
Crimson
Cunty
Whichever colour is the least funny

Johnny Caramel

After the success of the last one of these, give it your best shot.

2 votes maximum. Add your chosen nominee to the options if they aren't already mentioned.

Fucking bullies.

Hangthebuggers

If nothing else, this moving [banned member] thingie made me laugh more than it should.

Dex Sawash

Johnny Caramel

Quote from: steve98 on October 23, 2017, 02:48:17 AM
Why am I listed? :( :(  I haven't insulted you.

If you're paying for a TV license that's all the insult I need.

Shame on you.

Uncle TechTip

It's kind of like reverse narcissism, he's using other people's names to draw attention to himself.

Eis Nein

spamwangler

Delighted to have made the cut. Looking forward to when someone changes the poll to the four Beatles

Norton Canes

spamwangler

Jc - how does it feel to be on light relief duties after h?rh!'s infamy infamy you've all got it in for me thread? You've some competition this season and no mistake

Johnny Caramel

I see the sanctity of the poll has been bastardised, again. Getting frightened were we?

Well you can keep your fucking poll.  And this place will be a damn sight more dull when all you've got to look forward to every day is your pet media feeb running backwards and forwards between here and bbc.co.uk trolleying their mind-fluff back, desperate to have their username on the index for a few hours.

"Ooh. I never know what shorts to wear, please comment." or "Oh, I saw someone on the bus who looked like my old geography teacher, love me!"

"Let's all stand in a big circle and rub each other off all day."

You make me sick do you know that.

zomgmouse

Bazooka

Thank fuck, I have been sweating profusely and not sleeping thinking I would end up on one of these polls, who said good guys always finish last.

Quote from: Hangthebuggers on October 23, 2017, 02:49:12 AM

If nothing else, this moving [banned member] thingie made me laugh more than it should.

That image is JC on the slippery slope to complete irrelevance and exclusion from acknowledgement, like the raving nutter in the street who barely gets noticed anymore.

Johnny Caramel

Here... Living dead media grub... See you? See me? Well it's like this:

https://youtu.be/5aV_850nzv4

... and no amount of rubbung each other off is gonna change that. Like with those two minds, and the close of that film, when I leave this place the bridge of ages is swept away.

Caramel's Balls?

Edit: Get back in your filthy hole.

Brundle-Fly

manticore

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on October 24, 2017, 02:53:46 AM
What the fuck have I ever done to you to warrant this?

Seriously?

The link goes to whoever is clicking on it. It's a running joke.

steve98

Quote from: manticore on October 24, 2017, 03:08:26 AM

It's pretty upsetting if you don't know it's a joke :( :( :(  it played on my mind for days.
I say anyone who posts that  "this cunt" link is one  themselves.

touchingcloth

Quote from: steve98 on October 24, 2017, 05:36:25 AM
It's pretty upsetting if you don't know it's a joke :( :( :(  it played on my mind for days.
I say anyone who posts that  "this cunt" link is one  themselves.

This cunt in particular is a total bore and a prolific user of that "joke". Ban them, Barryad.

momatt

You know what would be nice?  Simply ignoring the posters that crave attention by insulting everyone here.
Let's give it a try.  Please?  It'd be good.

Johnny Caramel

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: manticore on October 24, 2017, 03:08:26 AM

I did know that. The other running joke is to overreact to make the person feel guilty for making you feel paranoid.

Chairman Bodog

Quote from: [banned member] on October 24, 2017, 10:15:46 AM
You've got a new leader.

Phil Jupitus with a chopper nub radial clubhand? Johnny Cad, can you screen a vision?

Johnny Caramel

Johnny Caramel

Aye, but you forking out 175 quid a year is though innit. Having a right fucking laugh at your expense, Capita.

"What a mong"... they're saying.