Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:48:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Where the fuck is Mark Lamarr?

Started by mippy, October 25, 2017, 01:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rue the polywhirl

He's said in the past he likes to court actual physical fistfights so maybe he's been punched square on the nose by someone recently and repeatedly.

Maybe he caught the same Orson Welles documentary on Netflix that I did and has started wearing prosthetic noses all the time.

Other than that he looks in good health.

biggytitbo

He looks like he did 15 years ago but older. How do you explain that?

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Bronzy

DrGreggles

Bronzy

VaginaSimpson

Be nice. His nose looks exactly the same. He has always has bulbous farmer features. I think his shirt just accentuates the redness of his sweaty face. He still dresses like he's on The Word. Maybe just for that event, though. He's so sexy. I'm getting "old man" from him but I still would. First with an organic sheath on a settee then once we get to know each other we can bone sans sheath and make a baby. I will take his surname but we shall not marry.

thenoise

If your name is 'Anne Frankenstein' maybe not get a nasal piercing that looks like your nose is held on with a staple?

Quote from: VaginaSimpson on December 02, 2018, 04:26:53 PM
Be nice. His nose looks exactly the same. He has always has bulbous farmer features. I think his shirt just accentuates the redness of his sweaty face. He still dresses like he's on The Word. Maybe just for that event, though. He's so sexy. I'm getting "old man" from him but I still would. First with an organic sheath on a settee then once we get to know each other we can bone sans sheath and make a baby. I will take his surname but we shall not marry.

You could name your firstborn Kendrick.

Funcrusher

Ron Kray's looking good, considering he's been dead for 23 years.

Twed

I'd kill to look like that in my 50s.

up_the_hampipe

Twed

I'm 34 (I think) and I already look worse.

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: VaginaSimpson on December 02, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

during the pregnancy, you should go to lamarrs classes together.

Oliver Mardy

Quote from: biggytitbo on November 20, 2018, 01:14:00 PM
He's getting a bit of a WC Fields nose on him isn't he, chronic alcoholism?

Chronic alcoholism is the worst kind. If I had to have alcoholism, I'd want it to be the type that's over and done with in a week.

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Oliver Mardy on December 11, 2018, 04:23:26 AM
Chronic alcoholism is the worst kind. If I had to have alcoholism, I'd want it to be the type that's over and done with in a week.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_condition

Maurice Yeatman

Quote from: BlodwynPig on October 25, 2017, 01:24:02 PM

Desolation

If he eats two bags of Quavers he gets crotchety.
+80/-0 karm for this message

Funcrusher

Looks more like Reggie in that one.

biggytitbo

QuoteFunnyman: To lift up the mood of the memorial show, comedian Mark Lamarr delievered his classic jokes

I love Mark Lamarr's classic jokes! Like...err, like...

petril

momatt

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 07, 2019, 10:46:58 AM

He did a spot-on performance of Snow's Informer?

DrGreggles

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 07, 2019, 10:46:58 AM

"Stuart Adamson later became a Big Country member.
Of course we remember..."

biggytitbo

I suppose he could be wearing MC Hammer's massive pants.

jobotic

Lamarr wrote the liner notes for their Greatest Hits album

up_the_hampipe

Lamarr apparently appeared at a new material night in London recently https://twitter.com/rope_old/status/1086984967605764096

https://twitter.com/mattdebenton/status/1085111328996499456

Not sure if he did a set or what. He's been popping up a little more lately. If that @lamarr_mark twitter account is really him, he's been more active recently. Bill Bailey also mentioned in an interview that he still writes with Lamarr and they reminisce about their old Buzzcocks days. Perhaps he's tiptoeing towards a comeback?