Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:40:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Puffed Siadin

Started by Replies From View, October 28, 2017, 01:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishfinger

Christmas means tradition, and they stake the town vampire with purposeful ceremony. Yet he will rise again in a surly mode and slaughter many children. Puffed Siadin.

Fishfinger

Four pages. It's all he wanted. They didn't have to die. You evil bastards. Sleep now, in bad t-shirts.

Glebe

Puffed Siadin eats a jar of beetroot slices with his hands. Ends up all covered in smelly red juice, like a child.

seepage

After a long and perilous journey across space and time, The King in Yellow finally arrives. The villagers tell him of Puffed Siadin. "Nah mate, I think I'll be off".

cptspalding

Deep in the woods, an old shack with wind chimes made of feather and bones. The oppressive heat helps to magnify a cloying stench.  Tarpaulin covering a hole in the ground flutters in a light breeze, offering a glimpse at the collection of unpaired footwear of varying sizes underneath. Inside the darkness of the shack, a figure known to you as Siadin lets out a death-rattle as he harvests drops of bile from one of his subjects. He can only keep them alive like this for so long and it will be soon time to find another.

Glebe

PS dislikes crackers, but he really enjoys cheese on crackers. Even experts haven't figured that one out yet.

Glebe

Having shunned the limelight he once danced in, these days Puffed Siadin prefers the discomfort of his Rhyl hovel, where he enjoys munching garlic bulbs whilst watching Albion Market on VHS.

Fishfinger

He has always been comfortable in his own skin. He just prefers to be in other people's.

Glebe

Puffed Siadin has bits of cheese popcorn wedged in his belly button for years.

Glebe

Puffed Siadin is delighted to discover a DVD of noughties rom-com P.S. I Love You in a Tesco bargain bin. "It's like the film is telling me it is in love with me!" he explains to a dog in the car park.

pancreas

Puffed Siadin gets bored of daisy-chaining flowers and moves onto more gory heights.

Glebe

P-Siad keeps herons inside a bucket down the garden.

Fishfinger

Quote from: Glebe on August 21, 2019, 12:57:07 PM
P-Siad keeps herons inside a bucket down the garden.

It's a roomy bucket. He's not a monster.

Fishfinger

At a recent evening of light entertainment in his honour, the obedient audience were consumed by their own drinks. Police consider the matter 'closed'.

pancreas

The compulsory skin donation programme now means that Puffed Siadin has outgrown Blenheim Palace.

Glebe

PS thinks all gays should be "banned. From Wales, at least."

Fishfinger

He glides through the streets. Gleefully, they say. The cloy. The virus. A moth, flapping in dust.

Your nan's skin as a mask. His eyes burn.

The horses leap whinnying into the quarry.

Puffed Siadin.

Fishfinger

Spiders with human limbs, sneezing. It's all part of the plan. The cloy thickens. The shelves are empty.

Glebe

PS paints his living room "ochre. Nowt else to do with this curfew shite man."