Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:05:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Book Bargains

Started by surreal, November 03, 2017, 02:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surreal

Just thought I'd start this as I spotted (via reddit) that Amazon.co.uk have a bunch of great SF novels and short stories for 99p on Kindle today.  Not sure how to post the correct link with the CaB referral, but if you go to the Kindle Store and click Kindle Daily deals it's linked on there.

Highlights:

PK Dick "Electric Dreams" collection
Flowers for Algenon
Revelation Space
A Wizard of Earthsea
Altered Carbon
Covenant Chronicles
I Am Legend
Horns (Joe Hill)
The Prestige

Loads more

Anyway, may well have finished by the time you read this so sorry if you missed it...

Any more great deals to be had anywhere?

Serge

I don't know how big a thing remainder bookshops are these days, but we used to do the Gollancz SF Masterworks series for about £2.99 each back in the days when I worked in them (for those who still like the physical format.) Fopp still do some of them at that price (or two for a fiver), if you're lucky enough to live anywhere near one. And I assume Amazon probably do.

Buelligan

I just got myself a copy of At Swim-Two-Birds for 00.01 + 2.99€ postage from the US to my cave, I think that's fucking incredible.