Author Topic: Hard to find comedy and let's find it why don't we?  (Read 20222 times)

zomgmouse

• I love carrots
    • BEN VOLCHOK DOT COM
Re: Hard to find comedy and let's find it why don't we?
« Reply #210 on: September 11, 2019, 08:20:44 AM »
Is it "available"?

EDIT: new page summation of thread in one question

« Reply #211 on: September 11, 2019, 12:37:12 PM »
I still want to see "Brian Conley's Crazy Christmas" again. Was obsessed with it as a child.

Famous Mortimer

• War - it's fantastic!
    • International Syndicate of Cult Film Critics
« Reply #212 on: September 11, 2019, 12:52:06 PM »
Any Eurotrash past series 1, which isn't available anywhere as far as I can tell, absent a few clips here and there.

the

« Reply #213 on: September 11, 2019, 01:15:07 PM »
Any Eurotrash past series 1, which isn't available anywhere as far as I can tell, absent a few clips here and there.

Itemised guide to series 1, if you've not seen it / it's of any use.

I seem to remember series 1 alone was sponsored by TAG beer.

« Reply #214 on: September 11, 2019, 01:30:46 PM »
I'm looking for a quickie sketch from the late seventies/early eighties. I saw the cartoon below and it reminded me. A bloke goes to EXIT (the euthanasia organisation) for an appointment and keeps following the 'EXIT' signs until he ends up walking through a door and it's five storeys up in the air, so he falls to his death. It must have been Not The Nine O'Clock News or Dave Allen, something like that...

Small Man Big Horse

• Writers wanted for comedy website, pls click below
« Reply #215 on: September 11, 2019, 02:28:28 PM »

The 1997 Christmas special is on MySpleen and I can get it for you if you like, though sadly nothing else is. Which has always confused me, I knew a lot of people who taped it for wanking purposes, and that none of them have uploaded it to youtube or a torrent site is beyond me.

Famous Mortimer

• War - it's fantastic!
« Reply #216 on: September 11, 2019, 02:46:06 PM »
The 1997 Christmas special is on MySpleen and I can get it for you if you like, though sadly nothing else is. Which has always confused me, I knew a lot of people who taped it for wanking purposes, and that none of them have uploaded it to youtube or a torrent site is beyond me.
Sorry, I should have mentioned that's available, and the Song For Eurotrash special is also. That nothing else has ever showed up is weird as heck, you're right. Come on, 90s / early 00s comedy / masturbation enthusiasts! Get to uploading! There's 16 series of it!

« Reply #217 on: September 11, 2019, 06:43:12 PM »
Is it "available"?

EDIT: new page summation of thread in one question

Netherhead is. It was on soulseek last time I checked, if not message me and I'll link you to a google drive

« Reply #218 on: September 11, 2019, 07:04:48 PM »
I can get Eurotrash Season 1, that's about all there is available.

Famous Mortimer

• War - it's fantastic!
« Reply #219 on: September 11, 2019, 08:22:10 PM »
I can get Eurotrash Season 1, that's about all there is available.

That's the only one that shows up to download anywhere. I'm quite surprised, given the oceans of shite preserved for all eternity, that no-one has uploaded any more Eurotrash. The Romeo Cleaners! Eddie Wally! Lost to the mists of time.

« Reply #220 on: September 12, 2019, 07:42:12 PM »

« Reply #221 on: September 12, 2019, 07:47:13 PM »
I found and watched my old Pennis from Heaven DVD

Quite good to see Dennis heckle Trump

But it's got loads of shite I can't find online like Mike Strutter guides n shit

is this rare or am I a lazy searcher