Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:20:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hard to find comedy and let's find it why don't we?

Started by JoeyBananaduck, November 08, 2017, 04:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomgmouse

Is it "available"?

EDIT: new page summation of thread in one question

madhair60

Quote from: madhair60 on October 23, 2018, 11:07:05 AM
I still want to see "Brian Conley's Crazy Christmas" again. Was obsessed with it as a child.

Famous Mortimer

Any Eurotrash past series 1, which isn't available anywhere as far as I can tell, absent a few clips here and there.

the

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on September 11, 2019, 12:52:06 PMAny Eurotrash past series 1, which isn't available anywhere as far as I can tell, absent a few clips here and there.

Itemised guide to series 1, if you've not seen it / it's of any use.

I seem to remember series 1 alone was sponsored by TAG beer.

studpuppet

I'm looking for a quickie sketch from the late seventies/early eighties. I saw the cartoon below and it reminded me. A bloke goes to EXIT (the euthanasia organisation) for an appointment and keeps following the 'EXIT' signs until he ends up walking through a door and it's five storeys up in the air, so he falls to his death. It must have been Not The Nine O'Clock News or Dave Allen, something like that...

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on September 11, 2019, 12:52:06 PM
Any Eurotrash past series 1, which isn't available anywhere as far as I can tell, absent a few clips here and there.

The 1997 Christmas special is on MySpleen and I can get it for you if you like, though sadly nothing else is. Which has always confused me, I knew a lot of people who taped it for wanking purposes, and that none of them have uploaded it to youtube or a torrent site is beyond me.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on September 11, 2019, 02:28:28 PM
The 1997 Christmas special is on MySpleen and I can get it for you if you like, though sadly nothing else is. Which has always confused me, I knew a lot of people who taped it for wanking purposes, and that none of them have uploaded it to youtube or a torrent site is beyond me.
Sorry, I should have mentioned that's available, and the Song For Eurotrash special is also. That nothing else has ever showed up is weird as heck, you're right. Come on, 90s / early 00s comedy / masturbation enthusiasts! Get to uploading! There's 16 series of it!

jsgibble

Quote from: zomgmouse on September 11, 2019, 08:20:44 AM
Is it "available"?

EDIT: new page summation of thread in one question

Netherhead is. It was on soulseek last time I checked, if not message me and I'll link you to a google drive

Junglist

I can get Eurotrash Season 1, that's about all there is available.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Junglist on September 11, 2019, 07:04:48 PM
I can get Eurotrash Season 1, that's about all there is available.

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on September 11, 2019, 12:52:06 PM

That's the only one that shows up to download anywhere. I'm quite surprised, given the oceans of shite preserved for all eternity, that no-one has uploaded any more Eurotrash. The Romeo Cleaners! Eddie Wally! Lost to the mists of time.

NJ Uncut

I found and watched my old Pennis from Heaven DVD

Quite good to see Dennis heckle Trump

But it's got loads of shite I can't find online like Mike Strutter guides n shit

is this rare or am I a lazy searcher

easytarget

This one might only exist in my head, but does anyone have a clip of Harry Hill singing "Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This" and turning his head to camera and giving a very dry reading of the line "moving on"?

Mobius

Anywhere to watch the Bajillion Dollar Properties?

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Mobius on October 29, 2019, 01:48:13 AM
Anywhere to watch the Bajillion Dollar Properties?

MySpleen has it all, but if you're not a member let me know as I've got it all on an external hard drive.

Mobius

Sadly I'm not a member. How much bother is it share? No need to worry if it's a pain, I'm sure it'll pop up.

Small Man Big Horse

It won't be a problem at all, I can just upload it to a Mediafire account - have you seen any of it before? If not I'll start with the first season and if you like it then do the rest.

It's a show I'm very fond of by the way, and if anyone else wants the links just pm me.

Mobius

Cheers mate :) No I haven't seen any of it before, so would appreciate as much as you can share!

Ron Superior

If it's not too much bother SMBH I'd love the last season please. I have all the previous seasons and overall it's a really fun show. Thanks.

Mobius

Just want to give a public shout-out to SMBH for pming me the links to Bajillion. What a guy!

Edit - also if I can be greedy and make another request.... does anyone have this show?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_You_Want_to_See_a_Dead_Body%3F

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Ron Superior on October 30, 2019, 12:14:41 AM
If it's not too much bother SMBH I'd love the last season please. I have all the previous seasons and overall it's a really fun show. Thanks.

Absolutely, I'll upload them later on today.

Quote from: Mobius on October 30, 2019, 02:40:45 AM
Just want to give a public shout-out to SMBH for pming me the links to Bajillion. What a guy!

Edit - also if I can be greedy and make another request.... does anyone have this show?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_You_Want_to_See_a_Dead_Body%3F

Sadly I don't and it's not on any of the torrent sites I'm a member of. I'm hoping someone on here might though as I'm a big fan of Rob Heubel and would really like to see it.

Mobius

Watched and love Bajillion so could definitely go some more x

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Mobius on October 30, 2019, 11:14:55 AM
Watched and love Bajillion so could definitely go some more x

I'm glad you liked it and cool, will up the rest over the course of the next 24 hours.

Ron Superior

Thanks so much SMBH.

I'm sure I had (at least some of) ...Dead Body. Will have a hunt around tonight and if I have any luck I'll let you guys know.

Small Man Big Horse

All four seasons of Bajillion Dollar Properties are now uploaded, if anyone wants the links just pm me, and I'd recommend doing so as it's a great show and Paul F. Tompkins is especially funny / sexy in it.

Edit: Just found some working (but very slow) Rapidshare links for Do You Want To See A Dead Body? - if anyone else wants them just do the pm-ing thing.

Edit again: Bugger, only the first two worked. :(

Junglist

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on October 30, 2019, 05:46:08 PM
All four seasons of Bajillion Dollar Properties are now uploaded, if anyone wants the links just pm me, and I'd recommend doing so as it's a great show and Paul F. Tompkins is especially funny / sexy in it.

Edit: Just found some working (but very slow) Rapidshare links for Do You Want To See A Dead Body? - if anyone else wants them just do the pm-ing thing.

Edit again: Bugger, only the first two worked. :(

I can get the full season in 1080, 720 or SD if anyone wants them and has any preference.

Just lemme know and I'll up 'em after work tomorrow.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Junglist on October 31, 2019, 12:24:50 AM
I can get the full season in 1080, 720 or SD if anyone wants them and has any preference.

Just lemme know and I'll up 'em after work tomorrow.

That'd be great if you could as I managed to find a working link to the first episode and really enjoyed it, and normal SD would be fine for me personally.

Junglist

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on October 31, 2019, 09:52:15 AM
That'd be great if you could as I managed to find a working link to the first episode and really enjoyed it, and normal SD would be fine for me personally.

SD it is mate. Only just got in so I'll do it tomorrow, its my day off.