Author Topic: Hard to find comedy and let's find it why don't we?  (Read 49867 times)

BeardFaceMan

• Safely ensconced on top of the bathroom cabinet
    • mixes'n'mashes
Re: Hard to find comedy and let's find it why don't we?
« Reply #330 on: March 18, 2021, 09:56:52 PM »
Hi lads,

Does anyone know where I can listen to Down The Line. I don't live in England so iPlayer doesn't work.

Fourble is very good for radio shows.

Mobius

• he who hingeth aboot getteth hee haw
« Reply #331 on: March 18, 2021, 10:25:34 PM »
Not sure about linking here but google 'down the line archive.org'.

Excellent thanks mate, even works on my phone.

Mobius

• he who hingeth aboot getteth hee haw
« Reply #332 on: March 18, 2021, 10:26:34 PM »
Fourble is very good for radio shows.

Ace, I'll take a look at that. Always need more audio stuff to listen to at work.

« Reply #333 on: March 19, 2021, 09:57:17 AM »
Does anyone know where I can see Will Arnett guest hosting The Late Late Show in 2015? It was really silly and hilarious, parodying a late night talk show ON a late night talk show. It seems to have vanished though. SOS!

There is a channel on YouTube which is currently uploading all of the late-era Craig Ferguson Late Late Shows; it's feasible they may have a copy of the Arnett show. Drop them a line?

« Reply #334 on: March 20, 2021, 11:02:47 PM »
I'm wondering if anyone has the DivX version of the torque TV brass eye pilot. I know it's on youtube, but I'd love to get my hands on a copy that hasn't been annihilated by youtube's shitty compression algorithm. The wayback machine archived the torrent file, so if you've got it, you should be able to just pop the avi in your downloads folder, download the torrent from the link below, and let DHT work its magic.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050523102224/http://chilled.cream.org/torque_tv.torrent

Thanks heaps,
servese43
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 12:29:41 AM by servese43 »

« Reply #335 on: March 29, 2021, 03:03:24 PM »
No joy on my last one, so let's try this. a sketch about Richard Branson going 24 hours with no publicity.

Tags: