Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:48:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Neverending Tory (Megacatastrofuck)

Started by Alberon, November 10, 2017, 06:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Quote from: Alberon on November 11, 2017, 02:19:41 PM
Virtually every day she has to eat a shit sandwich, and she's not even getting £10m for doing it. I don't feel sorry for her but the stress she's under must be enormous.

Remember she wanted to be the first female PM and Thatcher beat her to it. Now she's quite literally a pale imitation, incapable even of having a vision to put forward, let alone being able to implement it. Must be torture. If she weren't so utterly fucking stupid, I think she would have gone mad by now.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Dr Rock on November 11, 2017, 02:07:56 PM
She looks good for 45 doesn't she?

Definitely one for the evil phwoooar thread.

Absorb the anus burn

Bu-u-u-u-u-t..... She looks guilty and hard-nosed and cruel and manipulative and self-serving...... If that's your idea of beauty, then you may as well have one off the wrist thinking about Sir Rhodes Boyson.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Absorb the anus burn on November 11, 2017, 03:31:03 PM
Bu-u-u-u-u-t..... She looks guilty and hard-nosed and cruel and manipulative and self-serving...... If that's your idea of beauty, then you may as well have one off the wrist thinking about Sir Rhodes Boyson.

Don't fancy geezers, though, innit.

Nice mutton chops, though. Perhaps Priti could work on this.

Dr Rock

Quote from: pancreas on November 11, 2017, 02:42:17 PM
Remember she wanted to be the first female PM and Thatcher beat her to it. Now she's quite literally a pale imitation, incapable even of having a vision to put forward, let alone being able to implement it. Must be torture. If she weren't so utterly fucking stupid, I think she would have gone mad by now.

I believe she's genuinely religious too, so her entire life has probably thought God is helping her to her glorious destiny. I wouldn't be surprised if she's having kind of existential crisis right now. Or clinging to a belief that God is still going to make everything alright, a delusion she can keep until she's well away from power with no chance of a comeback.

Dr Rock

Quote from: Absorb the anus burn on November 11, 2017, 03:31:03 PM

Replies From View

Quote from: Dr Rock on November 11, 2017, 03:37:50 PM
I believe she's genuinely religious too, so her entire life has probably thought God is helping her to her glorious destiny. I wouldn't be surprised if she's having kind of existential crisis right now. Or clinging to a belief that God is still going to make everything alright, a delusion she can keep until she's well away from power with no chance of a comeback.

The photos of her grinning as the car pulled away after her resignation make her look positively psychotic.  I wouldn't be surprised if she's proud of having a higher public profile because of this, and thinks the present setback is merely part of the larger story of how she ultimately became Prime Minister.

Edit: Sorry - I was talking about Priti Patel then; you weren't.  I was getting confused by the use of pronouns while everyone was talking about different people.

Dr Rock

Sorry I was talking about May. No idea if Patel is proper religious.

edit - I see this post wasn't necessary.

Buelligan

Quote from: Dr Rock on November 11, 2017, 02:07:56 PM
She looks good for 45 doesn't she? Only 16 years younger than May, who is looking ancient now.

Do we really need to discuss how fuckable they are?  I know they're women and so it's completely relevant, more relevant than their intellect or their policies or their moral compass but jesusfuckingchrist neither of them are going to let you send them out shopping for dildos.

Dr Rock

Replies From View

Quote from: Buelligan on November 11, 2017, 03:48:19 PM
Do we really need to discuss how fuckable they are?

Yes because otherwise we won't reach a consensus.

Buelligan

Quote from: Dr Rock on November 11, 2017, 03:49:15 PM
I knew I'd get pulled up for that one.

Well can you try not to do it then?  Because this determined offensiveness towards women is wearing very fucking thin.  Ta.

pancreas

We can discuss how fuckable the men are, if you like. Strictly loveless bully-ramming, of course, but possibly Stephen Crabb is the best of a bad bunch? It really is slim pickings, as you might expect.

Buelligan

I don't see that there's a problem with talking about how fuckable people are. 

I see that there's a huge problem in our culture where we, as a mstter of course, almost invariably discuss the fuckability of women, regardless of context. 

It creates a predatory bizarre atmosphere where it becomes implicit that the main yardstick by which any woman is judged, be she Mary Beard or Jane Austen, is how much, or little, men want to fuck her hole.  It's relentless.  It needs to stop.  It needs to get called out.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on November 11, 2017, 04:03:39 PM
I don't see that there's a problem with talking about how fuckable people are. 

I see that there's a huge problem in our culture where we, as a mstter of course, almost invariably discuss the fuckability of women, regardless of context. 

It creates a predatory bizarre atmosphere where it becomes implicit that the main yardstick by which any woman is judged, be she Mary Beard or Jane Austen, is how much, or little, men want to fuck her hole.  It's relentless.  It needs to stop.  It needs to get called out.

I think the time for calling out is over. Delete the phwooooar thread, for one.

Replies From View

What if we keep discussing it, but use some kind of code to disguise the topic from female eyes?

Dr Rock

Saying someone looks good for their age is not 'judging them on their fuckability'. People use the term about anyone that looks younger than they are, whether it's the gender they are attracted to or not. And that's how I meant it.

Replies From View

Buelligan

Quote from: Dr Rock on November 11, 2017, 04:16:12 PM
Saying someone looks good for their age is not 'judging them on their fuckability'. People use the term about anyone that looks younger than they are, whether it's the gender they are attracted to or not. And that's how I meant it.

I know you're always innocent - it's just the words, yeah?  Tricksy, aren't they? 

Try to arrange the words so they don't make you look like a fucking second-rate Sun journalist, then you won't need to make apologies (even half-arsed Johnsonian ones).

Dex Sawash

Nobody (me)  ever points out some overweight minger still looks young

Dr Rock

Quote from: Buelligan on November 11, 2017, 04:20:18 PM
I know you're always innocent - it's just the words, yeah?  Tricksy, aren't they? 

Try to arrange the words so they don't make you look like a fucking second-rate Sun journalist, then you won't need to make apologies (even half-arsed Johnsonian ones).

I'm not apologizing for anything. You wrongly inferred my meaning.

Buelligan

Quote from: Dr Rock on November 11, 2017, 04:21:52 PM

And yet you say you knew you'd get pulled up for it.  How very odd.

I see you're the victim here and I apologise to you for my stupidity.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Dr Rock on November 11, 2017, 04:21:52 PM

It's called a sting.

newbridge

pancreas

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on November 11, 2017, 04:29:53 PM
110%, you Blairite scum.

Actually, Blairites insist that Corbyn should be a minimum of 110% fuckable in order to pass as even vaguely fuckable.  And until he does this, Blair is the more fuckable one by default.

pancreas

Quote from: Replies From View on November 11, 2017, 04:31:59 PM
Actually, Blairites insist that Corbyn should be a minimum of 110% fuckable in order to pass as even vaguely fuckable.  And until he does this, Blair is the more fuckable one by default.

How fuckable is Jeremy Corbyn?

>110%: 42% (+2)
100-110%: 30% (-)
<100%: 20% (-3)
Declined to answer: 8% (+1)

via @YouGov, 07 - 08 Nov
Chgs. w mid-Oct

Johnny Yesno

canadagoose

Does anyone have a photo of Jeremy Corbyn's bum? Purely for research purposes, of course.