Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:35:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Neverending Tory (Megacatastrofuck)

Started by Alberon, November 10, 2017, 06:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olliebean

Quote from: Dex Sawash on November 11, 2017, 04:21:35 PM
Nobody (me)  ever points out some overweight minger still looks young

Rebel Wilson still looks surprisingly youthful, though, considering she's nearly 50.

olliebean

Quote from: Norton Canes on November 11, 2017, 01:40:51 PM
Was there a dedicated Priti Patel thread? Or did it just get assimilated into one of the other Tory Megacatastrofuck threads?

Anyway, basically: "I was right. Screw you, Theresa."

Quote"Of course, nothing is more humbling than the support I've received from my constituents."

Oh, do fuck off. People telling you they think you're brilliant is not "humbling."

Howj Begg

Quote from: canadagoose on November 11, 2017, 05:07:16 PM
Does anyone have a photo of Jeremy Corbyn's bum? Purely for research purposes, of course.

What's the title of your research paper? Correlations between arse width and firmness and political spectrum beliefs?

canadagoose

Quote from: Howj Begg on November 11, 2017, 06:40:39 PM
What's the title of your research paper? Correlations between arse width and firmness and political spectrum beliefs?
Yeah, pretty much, with the hypothesis that Corbyn has the best bum and therefore the best beliefs.

Howj Begg

Quote from: canadagoose on November 11, 2017, 07:59:16 PM
Yeah, pretty much, with the hypothesis that Corbyn has the best bum and therefore the best beliefs.

Yes. Also, it's not an extreme bum, like for example Boris Johnson's is; it's very middling and decent. So that should pop the 'extremist' myth.

This post was brought to you by stealing Replies From View's clothes.

Alberon

What does Theresa May's bum look like? Two mostly deflated balloons?

Lemming

I also object to bringing up the physical appearance of politicians when it's not relevant*, whether to compliment or insult and whether the subject is male or female, although obviously female politicians bear the brunt.

But, as long as we're doing it anyway, get an eyeful of THIS:

Phwoaaar, look at those thunderous calves. I'm a thirsty little boy-slut for social democracy, and Daddy Corbyn is going to cover my face in hot, dripping loads of it.

*The exception being Farage. It's still morally wrong to mock his appearance over his politics and devalues your position, but I've yet to meet anyone who has the willpower to avoid mentioning his horrific sweating ham face that constantly seems to be swelling with pus.

greenman

Quote from: Alberon on November 11, 2017, 10:01:05 PM
What does Theresa May's bum look like? Two mostly deflated balloons?

The seventh seal.

idunnosomename

Quote from: canadagoose on November 11, 2017, 05:07:16 PM
Does anyone have a photo of Jeremy Corbyn's bum? Purely for research purposes, of course.

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: Lemming on November 12, 2017, 03:35:38 AM
I also object to bringing up the physical appearance of politicians when it's not relevant*, whether to compliment or insult and whether the subject is male or female, although obviously female politicians bear the brunt.

But, as long as we're doing it anyway, get an eyeful of THIS:

Phwoaaar, look at those thunderous calves. I'm a thirsty little boy-slut for social democracy, and Daddy Corbyn is going to cover my face in hot, dripping loads of it.

*The exception being Farage. It's still morally wrong to mock his appearance over his politics and devalues your position, but I've yet to meet anyone who has the willpower to avoid mentioning his horrific sweating ham face that constantly seems to be swelling with pus.
Prolier than thou bollox! Where's your Maoist bike Jeremy "Stalin" Corbyn?

Alberon

The Sunday Times claims there are now 40 Tory MPs willing to sign a letter of no confidence in May's 'leadership'. That's still eight short of the magic number that would trigger a leadership election so she'll probably slog on regardless.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics/forty-uk-conservative-lawmakers-ready-to-oust-pm-may-sunday-times-idUSKBN1DB0UC

Absorb the anus burn

Just read this on The Guardian comment section....

"....I saw her (Theresa May) in town today. Maidenhead, about 10.30 am. Her husband and one guard. We made eye contact and i swear she took one look at my face and the contempt written large on it and recoiled. She is broken and looks terrible. She wasnt walking like a triumphant leader but someone who was walking to the scaffold. I heard someone shout vote buckethead a moment later. She had no interest in meeting any of the public...."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/12/theresa-may-in-crisis-but-doggedness-means-she-will-tough-it-out

Dr Rock

Not sure I've ever experienced this level of Schadenfreude.

Absorb the anus burn

Quote from: Dr Rock on November 12, 2017, 10:46:55 AM
Not sure I've ever experienced this level of Schadenfreude.

It's partially schadenfreude, yes, but also disbelief at someone trying to be PM, who is so incapable of doing the job.

Replies From View

QuoteShe appeared just as forlorn at her Maidenhead count in June when the appalling election results came, and it was clear that the biggest gamble she has ever taken as a politician had backfired.

Blub!

BlodwynPig

But it was so so obvious before she even became PM - "benefit of the doubt" - no, fuck off.

colacentral

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 12, 2017, 03:37:25 PM
But it was so so obvious before she even became PM - "benefit of the doubt" - no, fuck off.

Yeah, that's part of what annoys me so much - the level of stupidity in the general public to buy into her pathetic maiden speech outside No. 10, to buy into the media narrative that she was Iron Lady 2, etc; when if you had paid any attention to her before that, and if you were honest with yourself, and could read body language and read between the lines of anything she'd ever said (ie - that there was no substance there), you'd know that she was going to be awful. It was completely obvious from the get-go. It shouldn't take a story about running through wheat to convince anyone of someone so useless.

The amusing thing is that there are no other naturally charismatic or potentially competent leaders to replace her either, partly because of the way the party is now - it has no principles, no real philosophy of what the right way to do politics is - it's just a career ladder, attracting nothing but pig people. David Cameron was a fluke, being born with an acceptably inoffensive face and good posture.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Someone young will emerge and reboot the Cameron template. Macron type character, utterly untrustworthy, valueless establishment technocrat who vaguely thinks England should be like Buckinghamshire but will settle for just making Buckinghamshire stay like Buckinghamshire if it comes to it.

Norton Canes

It's clearly the action of two cunts behaving like cunts, but 'Orwellian'? Isn't that more to do with deceit, propaganda, limitation of expression, mass thought control etc.? More subtle stuff than this bit of cunts' hectoring, anyway.

jobotic

They're filth, but they can do whatever they want because they are pro-Brexit so May would be a traitor if she sacked them.

I'm not getting any pleasure out of this - the more fucking denegerate the tory party are the more depressing it is to think that this is what people want.

Absorb the anus burn

Quote from: Phil_A on November 13, 2017, 10:41:09 AM
For goodness' sake, can you believe the gall of this pair of useless cunts? The Fuckall Brothers.

Two questions....

Did Pob Gove deliberately muddy the Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe narrative yesterday to help out Bozo Bojo, who is genuinely on the ropes over this?

Is Pob Gove trying to show loyalty to Bozo Bojo as an apology for stabbing him in the back in the summer of 2016?

BlodwynPig

They're just dreaming of the future BBC biopic of this period. Wanking shit fuckers.

Buelligan

Quote from: Absorb the anus burn on November 13, 2017, 10:55:08 AM
Two questions....

Did Pob Gove deliberately muddy the Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe narrative yesterday to help out Bozo Bojo, who is genuinely on the ropes over this?

Is Pob Gove trying to show loyalty to Bozo Bojo as an apology for stabbing him in the back in the summer of 2016?

Or does Pob want to keep Bojo right where he is under the spotlight because if he can retire gracefully to the backbenches and shout bravely from there how everyone else has got it wrong, he might be able to save his career? 

On the other hand, if he's left tied to May, he'll take the full hate-brunt that undoubtedly will fall on senior cabinet tories (from their own side at the next election), from the country when they see what a complete fucking bollocks is made of brexit and from history when everyone forever looks, in the cold light of reality, at what he wrought purely to advance his own interest. 

CUNT

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: colacentral on November 12, 2017, 04:08:45 PM
Yeah, that's part of what annoys me so much - the level of stupidity in the general public to buy into her pathetic maiden speech outside No. 10, to buy into the media narrative that she was Iron Lady 2, etc; when if you had paid any attention to her before that, and if you were honest with yourself, and could read body language and read between the lines of anything she'd ever said (ie - that there was no substance there), you'd know that she was going to be awful. It was completely obvious from the get-go.

Yep, it was all 'Look how shit Corbyn is!' back then. I was starting to wonder if someone had forgotten to send me my special glasses.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Towering arrogance about the size of victory that was largely self-confected. Despite the evidence Corbyn was an effective campaigner and had an untested but potentially very real ability to activate the left and any anti-Brexit folk en masse, while May hahaha...well...nuff said there

The election was called on that high peak of hubris.

Keep in mind May increased the Tory vote and the Tory share though, we musn't underestimate the size of the resident right wing these days.

Dr Rock

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on November 13, 2017, 08:42:26 PM
Keep in mind May increased the Tory vote and the Tory share though, we musn't underestimate the size of the resident right wing these days.

Mostly because it came down to a two horse race. Back when Blair beat the Tories in 1997, the Lib-Dems were popular, they got 17% of the vote share. Down to 7.4% in the last election. 2015 GE, UKIP got a lot of votes, 12.6% - that dropped to just 1.8% in 2017. Of course the vast majority of that lost 10% flocked to the Tories, for a number of reasons.

For the Tories to lose their vote share there needs to be a party other than Labour (who most are unlikely to switch to) to attract them. If there is, history suggests many Tory voters will switch.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It must be tempting for Tory remainers and the Orange bookers and the Blairites to team up and make the Macron type technocrat liberal party they really want. A reverse pole to UKIP. I see no clear water between those folk hiding in their respective party umbrellas really.

Osborne on sax, Clegg on bass, Umunna on kazoo