Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 01:37:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Water beds

Started by Adrian Brezhnev, January 10, 2005, 08:19:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian Brezhnev

I've been having a good chortle this morning, listening to Metro FM.... the morning DJ has been going on and on about water beds for the last hour- it all started with him bragging that he had sex in a waterbed in Kansas once.

I nearly had sex with my once removed second cousin on a waterbed once, when I was 16. Well, when I say 'nearly', I am not entirely sure how near we got.

Er, maybe it was a dream.

... I think I'd better stop writing now.

imitationleather

I have a feeling this thread is going to go off topic very soon...

So, you nearly had sex with your cousin then eh?

butnut

Quote from: "imitationleather"I have a feeling this thread is going to go off topic very soon...

So, you nearly had sex with your cousin then eh?

It's not Arrested Development, you know leather, don't get too excited.

Adrian Brezhnev

No, not my cousin, my once removed second cousin.

Yes, seriously, I came very close (as I recall) to losing my virginity to her.

She was lovely. She probably still is, but I have not seen her for eighteen years. She's probably a grandmother by now.

At the very least, I did enjoy having a bounce on her waterbed, but sadly on my own.

hands cold, liver warm

its like how that classic richard thompson song goes ............"let me take my chances on the water bed, on the water bed all the world is far from me, on the water bed its the nearest to being free".

Smackhead Kangaroo

You fucked your sister underwater?

Bogey

Quote from: "hands cold, liver warm"its like how that classic richard thompson song goes ............"let me take my chances on the water bed, on the water bed all the world is far from me, on the water bed its the nearest to being free".

The R.E.M. version's better.
Welcome back.

Lumiere

Quote from: "Bogey"
Quote from: "hands cold, liver warm"its like how that classic richard thompson song goes ............"let me take my chances on the water bed, on the water bed all the world is far from me, on the water bed its the nearest to being free".

The R.E.M. version's better.
Welcome back.

Yes.

Adrian Brezhnev

I don't recall having heard REM singing about water beds.

Bogey

Adrian Brezhnev

No, it's The Beach Boys that do that...

Bogey

And you'd think they'd be the type to sing about water beds too, wouldn't you?

Shall I shut up? I think I shall.

Xander

I'll sit here and snicker until one of you stops being witty and admits they don't get the joke...

Adrian Brezhnev

It looks like you could be sat there waiting for a very long time indeed!