Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:27:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anus Cop (NBC, 1975)

Started by the, November 20, 2017, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Amazed this hasn't turned up on Netflix yet - would have thought it was perfect streaming-fodder. Probably dodged the hipster ironic appreciation which is a blessing and a curse for an older franchise like AC.

I don't think I've ever met anyone who's watched an episode (or at least will admit it in public) which says a lot about this modern world we live in.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 22, 2019, 02:23:29 AM
Amazed this hasn't turned up on Netflix yet - would have thought it was perfect streaming-fodder. Probably dodged the hipster ironic appreciation which is a blessing and a curse for an older franchise like AC.

I don't think I've ever met anyone who's watched an episode (or at least will admit it in public) which says a lot about this modern world we live in.

*coughs*

Bazooka

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 22, 2019, 02:23:29 AM

I found a torrent with one seeder, but its a 1000TB file in 2.1 aspect ratio, can barely see the anus.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Bazooka on August 22, 2019, 09:55:21 AM
I found a torrent with one seeder, but its a 1000TB file in 2.1 aspect ratio, can barely see the anus.

Like all good shows, the twist was that you never got to see the anus.

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: BlodwynPig on August 22, 2019, 10:46:05 AM
Like all good shows, the twist was that you never got to see the anus.

Erm, someone hasn't done a rewatch in a while.

In the season 7 episode, For Whom The Anus Tolls, there's a lingering panning shot of Anus Cop's mantelpiece which shows, not one, but two framed photos of the titular Anus. - The first being a police academy graduation photo, and the second a portrait of him and his wife's anuses on a Venezuelan beach (an obvious callback to the special on-location episode, Anus Goes Caracas, from the previous season)

Ferris

Anyone else looking at a trip to AnusCon2020?

I've never been to Cleveland, OH, but don't want to go on my own. I haven't even planned my cosplay but June is not far away...

BlodwynPig

Im going as Emperor Haemorrhoid from Space Anus

BlodwynPig

the

Not as easy as it looks is it

BlodwynPig

Quote from: the on November 09, 2019, 06:26:22 PM
Not as easy as it looks is it

My graphic was replaced with an e, ffs.

Oh and drop the gloating. Your lunchpack revisionism is not canon

the

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 09, 2019, 06:58:58 PMOh and drop the gloating. Your lunchpack revisionism is not canon

A lunchpack?! Pardon me but I'm awf to play the grand pi-ah-no

The very first capsule done (which postimg domain issues caused to get erased from history and I never re-posted it):

Based on the fact that he's eating a sandwich in the title sequence, so shut your fucking gob

BlodwynPig