Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:20:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Singer Balfie Bboe

Started by Absorb the anus burn, November 24, 2017, 10:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Absorb the anus burn

I was wondering if anybody knows anything about the singer Balfie Bboe...?

I keep seeing his poster on underground stations. He appears to be doing some concerts with Michael Ball. This Bboe person also appears to have a small mountain range and a building growing out of his neck, the pain of which he is barely hiding behind a snarl.

spamwangler

he looks clowne, his name sounds clowne, he looks a bit like bean beanland, i think we know everything we need to know about this guy

Balifie Bboe
Bean  Beanland

hes the Vera Lynn of sod holocaust, not a scentence id have expected to type when i got up this morning.

just another one of bean beanland's pathetic sideprojects, nothing to see here, move on, thread closed

BlodwynPig

Ball Boe Baggins a ticket to that.

JoeyBananaduck

Balfie has the unnerving, shiftless grimace of a man who knows that what he's about to do is terribly wrong, but is also acutely aware that he's powerless to stop himself. Ball on the other hand looks like a chubby funster.

BlodwynPig

Ultimately they both end up alone in the hotel bar drinking warm shandies and regretting their earlier hand up skirt incidents.

JoeyBananaduck

What were they wearing skirts for?

doppelkorn

True fact: Ball was first to have his picture taken for that poster, wearing the suit you see in the image. Unfortunately, he's eaten a LOT of samosas that morning, and explosively shit himself just seconds after the shot was taken. To add shitty insult to what was already quite a revolting and liquid situation, he wasn't wearing underpants of any description. His contract with his agent forbids it.

The promoters had just bought the one suit, so Bboe had to put the shirt and jacket on while Bball cleaned himself up. The trousers were incinerated. Amusingly, Bboe decided to "Donald Duck" it, and left his lower half fully nude, hence his smile. The glint on the double-B logo is actually light reflecting off his silver pubes.