Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:31:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Which sports are gay?

Started by Mr Brightside, November 24, 2017, 12:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Brightside

Snooker? Blokes wearing waistcoats and bowties while they rub lengths of wood in their hands? Asking a gloved bloke to polish their balls? Getting a kiss on the red? Hmm. Seems gay to me.

What of cricket? Blokes rubbing spit into balls and then polishing their balls on their legs? Then other blokes driving balls to fine leg. Surely gay?

Tennis. Forty-Love. Love? Come again? Winning a game to love and then stuffing a banana in your mouth and washing it down with barley water?

What others? Is it simply the case that all sports are gay?

Replies From View

Bumming can be quite gay, but I'm not sure if that's a sport so much as a game or puzzle.

Bazooka

Every sport except the Worlds Strongest Man.

BlodwynPig

Synchro-swimming. Well, I like to imagine it is just scissoring in water.

doppelkorn

Rugby is pretty gay. Each code tries to be gayer than the other. In 1995, union finally allowed "gay for pay", triggering a slow exodus of players from league.

JoeyBananaduck

Anything that requires physical exertion and doesn't involve nutting some fucker.

Fishfinger

Replies From View

The shot put is a highly gay entry in the sporting catalogue.

No sport is gayer than football though.

Gulftastic

Bhazor

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Replies From View

Football shorts are moulded in such a manner that their front and back sections intentionally clack together in a "Lego" way, so that in piling scenarios they are able to stack their crotches and backsides in perfect harmony.

It makes me feel thoroughly sick I tell you.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Bazooka on November 24, 2017, 01:23:20 PM
Every sport except the Worlds Strongest Man.

The only slightly negative thing I can say about Geoff Capes is that I'm almost certain I wouldn't want to go in the khazi after him.

Lemming

E-Sports are pretty gay. I used to play Counter Strike competitively (not in any official/impressive/profitable way, just for """fun""") and I developed something of a crush on one of the guys in my clan. In a less gay sport such as World's Strongest Man with a more hetero-normative and macho environment, this homo-eroticism would have been sufficiently quashed.

I think Darts is pretty un-gay, if you count it as a sport, which you shouldn't. Hockey is gay-friendly but not actually gay. Boules is gay.

Replies From View

Boxing is recognised the world over as a gay dance routine.

When you apply to be a boxer they do a rigorous check of your being to ascertain that you are a minimum of 78% gay.

I knew two lads, one of them was 79% gay so could join the boxing club; his mate was only 77% gay and had to wait outside in the rain.  He was crushed by that, but works as a stonemason now so he is happy.

Replies From View

Some sports have a 'Trojan Horse' gayocity, of course.  You can be happily playing rounders, for example, and KAPOW.  Suddenly it has become gay.

pancreas

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on November 25, 2017, 12:19:06 PM
diving because tom daley

Ah, yes.  Tom Daley, He Does It Gayly.

I remember him.

Ferris

Replies From View

Motor racing of course, although again that's more of a quiz than a sport.

Dex Sawash