Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,470
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:41:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who's the current Employee of the Hour at the Pigwe 2 Jobsworth Center?

Started by Tikwid, November 24, 2017, 11:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tikwid

Why, none other than Hell Jhonnan-Borger, of course! In his tenure at the Jobsworth Center, Hell has Hell-ped (fnarr! fnarr!) thousands of humanoids in their search for a proper job (read that in a westcountry accent bitch), and is regarded as a valued and upstanding member of the clownemmunity. Reports indicate that, in his spare time, Hell has been working on a compilation of wank verse poetry, said to make Finnegan's Wake look like something from Jolly Phonics. Oh, what a shame that each worker must be disposed of at the end of their hour's tenure as big cheese. Bad luck, Hell! Hope you're able to escape the garbage chute before the contingency goblins come for your millet-ridden body!

Glebe

Have as much Karma as y'please, Tikwad. Although I must point out that young Snugwee is also a regular at the dole basement.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Glebe

There's a free Weatherspoons pizza for the first 50 dole collectors of the morning. They're practically awarding people for being lazy now, cuh.